Belfast Soccer

Belfast Soccer

A Story by Abishai100
"

A vignette about the role of life-activity and sports-optimism in an environment of sectarian complicated diaries.

"
A political diorama inspired by the Western/American film The Devil's Own (Alan J. Pakula), in honor of this 9/11-anniversary year. Thanks so much for reading, 
----
====

The release of the Western film Blood Diamond (Leo DiCaprio) had people talking about the quality of modern piracy-gem traffic stretching from Sierra Leone (Africa) to economically-complicated areas such as Northern Ireland (United Kingdom).



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-diamond exchange and creates underground woes.



Amlan Satan is an Algerian-American guerrilla-intelligence infiltration operator with Interpol-relations working in sectarian troubled Belfast (Northern Ireland) where blood-diamond piracy/traffic complicates street crimes and syndicated underworld activity which threatens the already-fragile socioeconomics conditions disparities between the Irish-Catholic minority population and the British-Protestant majority population (descended from generations of English colonial settlers) who're angst-ridden and catalyze modern Sinn Fein and Parliament talks regarding 'affirmative-action employment assistance program policy reform' talks catering to the unemployed Irish-Catholic minority underclass who might be lured into the world of this new era blood-diamond intercontinental traffic! Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) doubles as a Belfast bookshop manager and Belfast city men's soccer team coach while creating blood-diamond interception schedules with Interpol-relations to prevent piracy-complications to modern UK Parliament talks regarding affirmative-action employment reform programs. He's like a modern-day real-life James Bond!



STORM-SHADOW (Amlan Satan): Belfast is a nice place to look at, but to live there or work, you have to think like a survivor.



Storm-Shadow has to coordinate a blood-diamond heist of the Belfast bank safe-box containing Sierra Leone blood-diamonds belonging to the corrupt Euro-baron investor Goldfinger. This will aid some new Friends of Sinn Fein democratic consultation work constructed by the new North American world group known loosely as the 'Foreign Irish Republican Army' (FIRA). The Belfast bank is very well-secured, and Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) has to perform a maudlin-heist ahead of the upcoming Belfast men's city soccer-team season.



Storm-Shadow walks into the Belfast bank where Goldfinger hides his blood-diamonds during the autumn season and presents himself as a 'street-performer' wielding a toy water-rifle and seeks theater-photos of the bank's safe-box area.



When he's escorted inside the safe-box area of the fine Belfast bank that diamond-heist day by the single guardsman, he reveals to the good man his toy water-rifle is filled with acid and that he's on an Interpol-choreography operation to switch Goldfinger's blood-diamond with toy-gems hidden in the soles of his shoes to draw out a media comment from Goldfinger regarding piracy-highways stretching into Africa. This is a claimed prepaid operation and the guardsman is told to dance in front of the security-camera while Storm-Shadow performs the safe-box opening and gem-switch and sneaks out the bank bathroom window while instructing the guardsman to remain inside the safe-box area until he safely exits.



STORM-SHADOW: This is the right 'media note' ahead of the upcoming Belfast men's city soccer-team season for UK relations.



Now, you may (or may not!) know that Belfast has a long fanfare tradition of men's city soccer, and the various high-school and adult-league soccer teams in Northern Ireland have ironically facilitated a sort of veiled aura of inter-religious peace in the troubled UK area in this new age and in the late 20th Century.



STORM-SHADOW: We'll need to coordinate some diplomacy-flights on Aer Lingus for some Interpol-relations from America.



STORM-SHADOW: After reading a work on political paradigm parallels regarding commercial thinking, I invested in Belfast.



His wife doesn't know of his James Bond double-life and is meanwhile busy preparing for a special Irish-Indian women's saree-fashions presentation as a model/designer in the United Kingdom.



STORM-SHADOW (Amlan Satan): Our Belfast boys prepare good for the soccer season and draw inspiration from Chelsea.



It's true; the fans for Belfast (Northern Ireland) soccer end up coming out regularly to celebrate the festivities and pageantry of inter-religious sportsmanship and peace-promotional athletics in this troubled area of Western civilization. Soccer in Europe is very popular, but in Belfast it can feel like a 'dollar' event.



As Amlan Satan ('Storm-Shadow') prepares for the Belfast men's soccer season and trains with the 'Belfast boys' and takes media photos of the training experience in anticipation of the upcoming fun-filled soccer matches in Northern Ireland, Interpol-relations and FIRA recruits and American liaisons wonder about the face of this modern social network!



Fortunately, the kick-off Belfast men's city soccer game is a rousing fanfare event in Northern Ireland (UK), as the Belfast city-team creates an impressive defensive standoff against rival Fillmore, trailing only by 1-0 at halftime because of key defensive plays at midfield to stop the offensive swiftness of this rival neighboring team. Then, in the second-half, Belfast comes out with great steals and scores twice late in the game to pull off a 2-1 triumph thanks to two amazing assist-goals created by simple lob passes...and focused diligence.



STORM-SHADOW: I can't believe it, man, but wow, we captured the league trophy this season, and we did it with flourish.



A later Belfast IRA-UVF city-riot is prompted because the sports triumph fails to create an enormous amount of inter-religious peace energy. However, Storm-Shadow and FIRA and Interpol-relations remain optimistic despite this almost-anticipated anarchy in Northern Ireland (UK).



STORM-SHADOW: You simply can't account always the social impact of piracy-complications in a sectarian area like Belfast.



Amlan Satan ('Storm-Shadow') returns to his double-life as the Belfast bookshop manager and hopes this consumer-season will see new orders of world-culture books coming in and new flocks of youngsters (Catholics-Protestants) seeking exciting new reads in this academic school-year.



STORM-SHADOW: We encourage a form of living 'commercial literacy' in Northern Ireland for the sake of economics-threads.



BELFAST GAZETTE: Perhaps the 'Belfast boys' will see future success in men's city soccer and prompt more demo-energies.



This sad Euro-fable is really about 'wrought' lifestyle in sectarian conditions of economic complexity, requiring new forms of journalism creative-thinking and of course social work such as that performed by Sinn Fein and Parliament officials and keepers-of-the-light!



STORM-SHADOW: As long as there's 'street-wall graffiti' depicting Catholic-Protestant youth-angst, we need deep solution.



Fortunately, the popularity/accessibility of sports activity and league games are now media-linked in this new era, creating new visions of demo-thinking...and dollars!



INTERPOL: To advocate lifestyle-thinking amidst piracy-traffic in this new age, we need thinking for designs.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on October 23, 2021
Last Updated on October 23, 2021
Tags: Sports Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing