Girl-6

Girl-6

A Story by Abishai100
"

A simple but somber vignette set in Europe, offering ideas about sanctuary, and safe retirement from a modern life of distancing.

"
A simple short asking a simple question --- "Can a political James Bond find a good 'exit' from a dark life of political deformity?" 
----
====

Amlan Satan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) is an Interpol-relations blood-diamond guerrilla-infiltrations expert in economically-complicated Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) and is living in troubled Belfast and studying Catholicism and trying to retire from his current life of political dangers involved with antipiracy dialogue and seek a life of spiritual peace...and perhaps romance.



Satan lives in this fine Belfast (Northern Ireland) apartment and lives simply and spends his newfound off-time/down-time reading Catholic storybooks and collecting old/rare Irish and English coins for his collection-album which he keeps in this awesome apartment.



Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) has performed masked guerrilla-heists of corrupt official security blood-diamond transport trucks riding into troubled Northern Ireland and is currently a 'nerdist' of capitalism acrobatics and studies. He's studying the nature of intercontinental piracy-traffic and understanding/appreciating the folkloric value of these awesome Irish/English rare historic coins for his nerdy album and is learning to live in peace.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-diamond exchange and creates terrorism woes.



His Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) apartment is something of a marvel, really. It's afforded to him by Interpol-relations, and he keeps a nice and nifty toy telephone in here which he bought from a Romanian craftsman/toymaker living in Belfast.



STORM-SHADOW: I met this amazing gorgeous red-head woman at a Belfast book-store who calls herself Girl-6.



Amlan spends some nice Saturday time daydreaming he's calling this gorgeous mysteriously-named 'Girl-6' on his hand-crafted toy-phone in his Belfast (Northern Ireland, UK) apartment. He tells her things like, "I wish you were my wife" and "Why can't we be more sensual beings on this war-ridden Earth?" and "I just can't find the miracle to become your dream-dancer!"



Obviously, Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) is a man thinking of peace but still working in the world of war and blood-diamond piracy/intrigue, working in sectarian-economics work-areas like overground commerce monitoring required to end piracy in this new millennium, so he might not have the 'fuzzy-luxury' yet to retire from this life of masked diamond-work.



GIRL-6: If this 'dude' Amlan thinks he might reach me with daydreams of retired-peace, he's gotta show proof of coin-dowry.



====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on October 26, 2021
Last Updated on October 26, 2021
Tags: Romance, Fairy-Tale

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing