Argyle Drilling

Argyle Drilling

A Story by Abishai100
"

A diorama of globalism-intrigue surrounding intercontinental drama, involving two American 'heroes' mired in detention.

"
An homage to globalism storytelling, inspired loosely by Argo (Ben Affleck)! 
----
====

Western civilization, mired in sectarian intrigue in this 20th-anniversary year of 9/11, when anti-capitalism terrorists shockingly attacked the commerce-symbolic World Trade Center in NYC, was focused on the media-pockets of religion-dialogue as it pertained to this new era 'intrigue' surrounding globalism rhetoric/politics.



WHITE HOUSE: We're not lagging behind in this new-age discussion about the compacts of media-driven globalism aesthetics.



Two underground agents working closely with the Friends of Humanity (FOH) in Eastern Europe and Asia are Ben and Amlan who're committed to the dissecting analysis of modern capitalism highways constructing the global marketplace and globalism-media. Ben, in particular, looks at the patterns of rogue-terrorist recruiting in the Middle East and how it's proliferating and the role of media in the dissemination of information regarding modern governance sanity!



Amlan, an Algerian-American, studied blood-diamond piracy tracks between North America and Europe, stemming from conflict-zones in Africa, and corrupting the world diamond-trade and complicating gem-quality monitor labors in modern times. Amlan is stationed in Eastern Europe, where he's working with the FOH to undermine piracy-gem shipments potentially linked to new age chemical weaponry sales/distributions in the black market.



BEN: So, you're in Moscow with the Friends looking at the diamond-silo inventories under 'close' scrutiny, eh?
AMLAN: It's a snowy diamond-winter in Russia, and we don't want 'rogue' rebels in this hellhole, bro, but what's to it?



Meanwhile, a shootout between ex-militia in British Columbia is implicated in Middle Eastern ISIS groups vying for stance in the global blood-diamond piracy market/matrix, and Ben has evidence it's tied to chemical weapons sales in Beirut linked through corrupt capitalism-baron investments in otherwise capitalism-iconic Hong Kong. Vancouver (British Columbia) has suddenly become an 'argyle' hot-zone in terms of globalism dangers!



AMLAN: I'm staking out the Emperor diamond-store network in Hong Kong with the Friends.



BEN: If we coordinate the activities of the Friends with sympathy ex-rogue groups/members hoping to bridge to us, we're ok!



The real 'trick' of this globalism magic-act required in this post-9/11 era is to find the right commerce-geometry 'nodes' like Aeroflot and other transit-groups/companies mired in the capitalism highway and potentially 'challenged' by these new-age 'nuances' of anti-Western dogma (e.g., ISIS, Cobra, etc.).



As Amlan (code-name: Storm-Shadow) performs baron blood-diamond bank safe-box heists/substitutions all over Eastern Europe to subvert the diamond-hijack operations underway, using water-guns filled with acid for media poses about 'advanced' rhetoric-demos, the American government works with the media to market this new brand of modern 'dowry' vigilance.



BEN: With Amlan stationed with the right methods, I can work smoothly with the Friends for post-9/11 diplomacy in Iran.



The stage is set for a rather 'grand' capitalism-theater, but with the right methods/policies, American heroics and heroes (Ben/Amlan) can offer up the right media-driven social platforms to market the brand of journals/journalism re-presentative of this new 'diamond' intrigue. America never dehydrates.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on November 18, 2021
Last Updated on November 18, 2021
Tags: Globalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Rose Thief Rose Thief

A Story by Abishai100