Sleeping-Man

Sleeping-Man

A Story by Abishai100
"

A magical fable about a distancing mission carried on by a media-blogging priestly journalist with a discreet 'vision' of civilization debits.

"
A modernized 'fairy-tale' about an eccentric world-man who's fashioning a special 'yarn' about civilization detention, inspired loosely by The Illusionist. Enjoy! 
----


====

An Algerian-American Catholic named Amlan Satan lived in New England (Boston) and was retired from blood-diamond piracy-gem highway-infiltration work stretching from British Columbia (North America) to Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) and was settled in a nice Boston snow-palace/home where he collected religious artworks.



AMLAN SATAN: I call myself 'Sleeping-Man' (SM), and I'm composing a special 'civilization mosaic' about beauty-symbolism!



Now, Sleeping-Man (SM) wanted to cast special comic book like 'avatars' for his cyber-mosaics about the symbolism of beauty-magic in modern civilization and used images of pseudo-superwomen as diplomats of customs and couture and the odd quality of civilization sentiments and bias. This was an eccentric form of beauty-representation since it cast women as 'dolls' of non-standard sorcery!



He began to take photos/images from arenas/net portraying sports-cheerleaders in North America as 'dolls' of the magic of beauty and sentimentality and the odd 'bias' of capitalism-flowery. These 'doll-mosaics' for his cyber-blogs caught the attention of a handful of these 'doll-women' whom Amlan Satan ('Sleeping-Man') began to court as a special 'courtier-knight' of civilization diaries.



AMLAN SATAN: I'm keeping a detailed diary or journal for my 'journalism' about the civilization casting of beauty-markets!



His cyber-blog about beauty-magic inherent in sports-cheerleaders reflected/represented a commercial stance on the accessibility of media-sentimentalism and the capitalism-flowery behind sports-media and fanfare/spirits. This was a terrific idealistic 'vision' for the 20th-anniversary commemoration year of 9/11.



His cyber-blogs caught the attention of even more of these cheerleader-women who considered Sleeping-Man a modern-day 'knight of chivalry' and therefore accepted his offers of romance and courtly-love for his diary and journal-entries about entreating love in a time of great commerce. He'd become something of a celebrity, but only in secret, since no one knew these women had become his 'angels' and kept the cheerleader-circle secret to themselves!



AMLAN SATAN: This shall nicely complement my work with Catholic stained-glass art, in portrayals of market-dollars.



He couldn't decide which of these cyber-blog 'angel-dolls' were part of his new favorite sports-team, of which these awesome cheerleaders served as spirit-guardians or ministresses! Did he like the teams from Miami, San Francisco, Philadelphia, or elsewhere? Sleeping-Man (SM), a cyber-diarist of unusual goals, found himself simply in a trance! However, he remained to these cyber-dolls a priestly 'man of demos' and not a man of marriage!



AMLAN SATAN: I'm collecting special 'media-tech' symbolic robot-toys (cassette-Transformers!) to cast my work with media.



A fashion-designer in New England (Boston) named Ayala discovered Sleeping-Man's online works and decided to entreat him for a special Valentine's Day retreat so she could interview him and in the process fell in love with him! She told Sleeping-Man (SM) that despite the fact that he'd pledged his life to a mission for priestly-work and not marriage/society, that she'd like to tell some fashion-world friends regarding the capitalism-symbolism of his work that she'd like to consider herself his 'only' 'real' wife!



AYALA: You're very unusual!
AMLAN: I know that.
AYALA: Are you ever going to sell any of this work, dear?
AMLAN: Doubt it.
AYALA: Well, maybe I'm something like your...confidante!
AMLAN: I think that's a rather nice...dot.



Ayala encouraged Sleeping-Man (SM) to create a special comic book hero cyber-story featuring a 'mutant' with magnetism-superpowers in a tale about discovering odd supernatural elevation with the elements of consciousness in a world threatened to be simply 'devoured' by the dark forces of capitalism's certain data. This was a terrific civilization-diary indeed!

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on December 6, 2021
Last Updated on December 6, 2021
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing