Red Alien: Qatar Denomination

Red Alien: Qatar Denomination

A Story by Abishai100
"

A special interplanetary experience adds 'deadly-spice' to the Qatar Cup [2022], pitting a hero-soldier and his dog Wolfie against a 'dirty' alien.

"
A more 'daylight' fanfiction inspired by the iconic Western sci-fi/horror franchise Alien
----
====

Qatar is an Islamic nation and host to the World Cup 2022 event, which may see great competing nations like Belgium and Argentina perform well on the medial-world stage and highlight this first-ever global soccer contest/event in a Muslim country, a symbol of modernism cooperation and the resolution of Israel-Palestine related conflicts, which is why Qatar is slated to be an 'arena' for great lights and language in 2022.



However, all's not paradise in the modern time of globalism-rhetoric, as incendiary nations like North Korea and groups like ISIS seek to 'destabilize' this new platform for commerce/media/entertainment-driven socialized forms of cooperation/peace!



Some rumor that North Korea or ISIS or 'Cobra' might be developing serious biochemical weaponry threats during the 'fabled' Qatar Cup 2022, and these rumors have implied the fertilization of deadly 'spore-plants' which when released from the sky, drive humans insane!



Amidst all this world-intrigue, the Weyland space-exploration company is busy marketing its new/secret space-mission of the designed craft Nostromo which will see a space-soldier (Amlan), the soldier's best-friend dog (Wolfie), and the female pilot of the Nostromo (Danielle) return to Earth with photos of the uncharted organic planet Origae, which is why Weyland is giving a special video-conference during the Qatar Cup 2022 about this exciting civilization-development/disclosure.



WEYLAND: The Nostromo is the finest 'craft' the West has conceived of, and it will see our beloved explorers home with data!



Amlan is a West Point and NASA trainee with targeting skills and is considered a terrific explorer-soldier which is why he was sent to Planet Origae alongside his best-friend/dog Wolfie. Now that Wolfie and Amlan are back home in America, they just might become special culture-diplomats of space-mission excellence!



AMLAN: We're horrified to report that a mysterious alien 'face-hugger' latched onto our pilot (Danielle) and killed her!



This mysterious 'alien' which latched onto female-pilot Danielle is named the 'Rex Xenomorph' (RX) which resembles some kind of clawed insect-dragon like 'being' or creature of larger-than-man size and has swift speed and ravenous intelligence and certain/obvious dark hostility. It exhibits an acidic/explosive/reactive/volatile saliva which when spewed causes reactive mini-explosions upon contact with any exterior surface/body. Amlan and Wolfie are back home safely on Earth on the Nostromo and are sent to the Qatar Cup 2022 to serve as media-diplomats for Weyland Company, but no one knew the Red Xenomorph (RX) alien hatched out of Danielle's abdomen and grew to adult-size in 1 week and is now stealthily roaming around Qatar during the World Cup with a special 'dust' invisibility-cloaking device, ready to prey on humanity!



WEYLAND: Amlan and Wolfie are to track this Red Xenomorph 'alien' and use a special liquid-nitrogen 'ice-gun' to stun/kill!



AMLAN: We've found an Argentine soccer fan (female) at the Qatar Cup named Danica who's been targeted by the alien.



Amlan is suddenly 'Rambo' the Earth-hero as he and his best-friend/dog Wolfie track the invisible/cloaked Red Xenomorph (RX) alien who's roaming around the Qatar Cup (2022) and 'stalking' this Argentine female soccer-fan (Danica), perhaps as a message-gesture about the alien's intention to subvert human civilization networks/customs or human-storytelling, and Amlan and Wolfie, masked/uniformed, are hiding Danica in a safe-house to guard it from the Red Xenomorph while using the 'ice-gun' to hopefully freeze the beast-dragon and haul it to Weyland's 'DNA' station for humanity's sake.



WEYLAND: We're pleased to say the Red Xeno-alien's been captured, and we're marketing an 'action-figure' for Christmas.



AMLAN: Wolfie, I think after all this inter-planetary hellmouth, we'd prefer to watch Silent Night in a Qatar cinema-theater!
WOLFIE: Woof! Woof!



So, did Amlan/Wolfie preserve the 'sanctity' of the human species and Earth itself after performing a double-heroism and helping to see Danica remain secure from the invading Red Xeno-alien's advance(s)? Surely, this success-story, though modest, can spell some adequate media/commerce dialogue in this new globalism-arena of network-driven political customs (e.g., Sinn Fein, Amnesty International, Eco-Fin, Euronext, Weyland, etc., etc.).



AMLAN: Hopefully, the Company will allow us to retire comfy in the grand American Southwest, my great friend.
WOLFIE: Woof! Woof!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on December 12, 2021
Last Updated on December 12, 2021
Tags: Alien (Fanfiction), Globalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing