Vigilantes: Qatar Docs!

Vigilantes: Qatar Docs!

A Story by Abishai100
"

A special mission in the World Cup brings two 'vigilante-agents' (Amlan/Marcus) to Qatar where security for Candy Roberts drives media-discs.

"
A fan-homage (crime-thriller) to the upcoming Qatar World Cup [2022], inspired by Munich. Thanks for reading (and Happy Xmas!), 
----
====

Qatar is host to the World Cup soccer event, and it will be the first time that an Islamic nation will host the soccer event of global proportions, requiring a new kind of security imagination, which is the subject of our little tale here.



A popular and iconic Western/American sports (football) cheerleader is flown into Qatar for the World Cup event where she'll be training a group of aspiring young women from the area to prepare for cheering for the soccer games in the Islamic nation. This cheerleader is Candy Roberts ('CR'), and she's cheered for the Cowboys as well as the Dolphins (USA).



Two special 'agents' from the underground cop-group called 'Cobra' are sent to Qatar as 'infiltration-vigilantes' to provide the gorgeous American 'CR' (Candy Roberts) with a special security operation and ensure that she's safe from any local threat arising from modern terrorism!



AMLAN: We'll be patrolling late-nights around Candy Roberts' hotel building as masked 'thespians' but armed-to-teeth.
MARCUS: Our masquerade-operation provides this Qatar Cup a special media-amenity for localized monitoring!



The VP of Cobra decided to send the two agent-vigilantes (Amlan/Marcus) to Qatar for the World Cup security-operation because of the death-threats received by CR's agents in Qatar, and she wants to be sure the media will reflect the sports-investment in press-related glamour (and sanity).



QATAR NEWSPAPER: Ms. Roberts' hotel building sees handsome security professionals/personnel, and we're all quite relieved!



AMLAN: The recent upsurge in local terrorism involving chemical warfare is what's created this Qatar-priority!
MARCUS: We'll be providing street-sanities as well as media-reporting about the threats to sports-social venues now.



Amlan/Marcus wield special colorful 'handguns' with bullets that look like toys but explode upon impact and induce immediate devastation, and they're hunting two rogue ex-terrorist members of ISIS in Qatar who're behind the death-threats to the gorgeous American CR, and when they spot the gargoyle prowling around outside the CR-hotel, they shoot without prejudice and haul the insanity off to incarceration/treatment!



QATAR NEWSPAPER: This World Cup shall be the 'very definition' of swift media response to local threats to global distances!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on December 21, 2021
Last Updated on December 21, 2021
Tags: Vigilantism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Rose Thief Rose Thief

A Story by Abishai100