Soccer/India/Davidson

Soccer/India/Davidson

A Story by Abishai100
"

An opus on anti-terrorism/piracy vigilance affecting modern tourism and requiring forms of 'active' dancing.

"
An anti-terrorism diorama, in commemoration of this 20th-anniversary year of 9/11, inspired loosely by Mission Kashmir (Bollywood)! 
----
====

India is such a beautiful land, filled with great culture and history and color and of course great hotels and trains and countless people, a very populated nation indeed, which achieved independence from the British Empire in the 20th Century.



Two blood-diamond operationalists working with Interpol-relations in Asia and British Columbia are Amlan Satan and Marcus Raki, who'd been infiltrating baron blood-diamond silos/boxes and pirate-roads stretching between Sierra Leone and the UK. Amlan/Marcus are given the 'Friends of Humanity' aliases Snake-Eyes and Storm-Shadow and are terrorism/piracy infiltrators.



SNAKE-EYES: We've got to infiltrate an underworld pirate-gem cult in Kashmir and Darjeeling (India).
STORM-SHADOW: Yes, two tourism-challenged areas in Asia, requiring much modern paramilitary vigilance!



These two 'ace' underground infiltrators have been loosely tied to the modern world vigilance-group known as Cobra which is tied to various civilization extra-policing bodies such as GI Joe and Wharton. Snake-Eyes/Storm-Shadow head to Kashmir/Darjeeling (India) with their toy-radio/boombox to spread some cheer about the lost vanities of terrorism-free tourism/travel in this struggling area in Asia/India!



SNAKE-EYES: Kashmir/Darjeeling used to be the 'jewel' of tourism in Asia/India, and now it's only a memory!
STORM-SHADOW: We've got to separate gem-marketing there from piracy destroying aesthetics of commerce.



The two Cobra aces hop onto a Kashmir-Darjeeling train and inspect the lands being 'prowled' by various rogue anti-establishment guerrilla-warriors and blood-diamond thieves and take photos of these wandering gypsies to determine what the land-networking/grid appears to be, constructed by the traffic-complexity of land-based destiny!



SNAKE-EYES: The problem in Kashmir/Darjeeling is a generation of terrorism rhetoric catalyzing real land-danger!
STORM-SHADOW: To undermine this blood-diamond threat, we've got to mount a special journalism-diagram.



The two Cobra aces decide to secure a royal Indian jewelry company in Kashmir/Darjeeling called Dartmouth-India ('DI') and simultaneously use infiltration-tactic to rob an Asian capitalism-pirate/baron (Shiva) of his 'sacred' jewelry in India financed/secured by blood-diamond smuggling.



SNAKE-EYES: We'll replace the safe-boxes of these Kashmir/Darjeeling pirate-barons with kids' toys!
STORM-SHADOW: The reporters will have to present to the media a special consumerism-oriented diorama.



This vigilante-mission carried on by Snake-Eyes/Storm-Shadow was meant to celebrate the land-magic of Kashmir/Darjeeling, a lush land in India (Asia) being sabotaged by pirates/terrorists threatening the photogenic majesty of this forgotten gem in world-tourism.



INDIA NEWSPAPER: The security-level required in Kashmir/Darjeeling remind us of the modern chat surrounding land-doom.



So, that's why Snake-Eyes/Storm-Shadow have opted to offer a special Cobra security-vigilance operation in Kashmir/Darjeeling involving a national youth women's soccer league which invites teams from China and Malaysia to compete in media-reported games celebrating anti-terrorism demonstrations, while offering audiences special views on the 'splendor' of the 'diagonal' sport of soccer (a field-team kicking-ball game requiring modest diligence!).



SNAKE-EYES: This 'soccer-agenda' in this troubled land will complement consumerism-marketing of patriotism-themed toys!
STORM-SHADOW: Maybe you and I will be featured in a new 'doll' line celebrating the dogma of modern democracy.



"Kashmir and Darjeeling will arguably never re-achieve that level of tourism-splendor it once boasted, but at the least, there's modest/vigilant 'forces' there now (Cobra) to circulate the rather 'direct' notion that politics can be adequately 'wrought' in conditions of challenging dollars...and diamonds" (Imran Khan, ex-terrorist - Davidson).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on December 30, 2021
Last Updated on December 30, 2021
Tags: Sports Fable, Globalism, Soccer

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing