Juventus Diagram: Club-Soccer Daydream

Juventus Diagram: Club-Soccer Daydream

A Story by Abishai100
"

A portrait of youth fascination in American youth-league soccer leading to the championing of the Euro-club Juventus (Italy).

"
An homage to soccer, inspired by Hotshot
----
====

In a special season of youth-league soccer in the USA, a team called the Fury, ranked humbly #8, was creating attention and a flash of brilliance during the championship tournament, during which they made it all the way to the semi-finals, losing an albeit stunning defeat to the kamikaze Kick team (1-goal deficit). The Fury, led by Amlan Satan, destroyed the hot #4 Fire's late-game offensive drive from the backfield, assisted by his girl-partner, Amanda. Satan then prevented the key late-game free kick goal score by the very scary #3 team the Force, before advancing to their first Semi-Finals Level and potentially getting to the championship.



The Fury lost that dramatic season, but it turned heads with a stunning #3 rankings-rise from lowly #8, and Satan himself became an adult-aged media-fan of the Juventus (Italy) Serie A club-soccer team, very popular in modern times, arguably usurping the arena aura of the likes of AFC Ajax and Valencia!



Juventus now had a special American TV-fan of its valued gem Euro-club games in this age of media, networking, and fan-grids. Who's considered a 'deacon' in the modern world of peaceful and detaining world-soccer?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on January 1, 2022
Last Updated on January 1, 2022
Tags: Sports Fable, Globalism, Soccer

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing