Quebec Kids: Hearts of the World!

Quebec Kids: Hearts of the World!

A Story by Abishai100
"

A valued youth-soccer initiative in Quebec (North America) sees two academics immersed in Coronavirus-time media-detection.

"
A toast to Coronavirus-era social resilience and youth activities in Western civilization, inspired loosely by Ladybugs
----
====

Quebec, Canada (North America) is a place of great parks and recreation and the site of a valued youth-soccer program where globalism-rhetoric meets modern era anti-terrorism ideals regarding socialized activity in this new age of great traffic-intrigue.



The two marshals of the youth-soccer program in Quebec are Amlan Satan and Marcus Raki who'd played in the USA before becoming social economics professors in North America while managing this youth-soccer league in Quebec as coaches.



Amlan and Marcus also happen to be major financial contributors to the Coronavirus-research program(s) in North America, working for social dialogue and media presentations for the advocacy of safe/sanitary life-practices/distancing to keep social activities like youth-soccer in Quebec safe from the global 'grip' of this swallowing virus!



Now, Quebec Park is certainly a naturally idyllic area where you might feel yourself learning why a youth activity in this new era of great globalism-rhetoric speaks volumes about maintaining vitality-life in socialized environments.



AMLAN: Our youth-soccer program in Quebec is multicultural and sees sponsors from multiple parent-groups and orgs.
MARCUS: We try to keep teams uniformed, trained, motivated, and geared towards flowing forms of teamwork-style!



In fact, the Quebec Post considers Amlan Satan and Marcus Raki's special youth-soccer program a terrific 'toast' to the idea of socialized activity in North America (Western civilization) as a 'hallmark' of media-age democratic presentations of teamwork, confidence, multiculturalism, and of course, parent endorsements!



Amlan and Marcus live together in this fantastic Quebec villa with their girlfriends. They cook pasta and pizza for their youth-soccer program kids (in Quebec) to create an atmosphere of hospitality-consciousness and therefore regard their villa as an 'extension' of socialized distancing!



AMLAN: My girlfriend Esmerelda thinks youth-soccer is the true 'antidote' to the modern global dilemma of lifestyle-paranoia.



MARCUS: My girlfriend Candice thinks youth-soccer in Quebec is 'just what the dr. ordered' for media-fears of depression!



While media-stories circulate in the North American press about intrigue regarding traffic/lifestyle, Amlan/Marcus tend to these stories with great fascination, taking 'academic notes' on the contouring of medicine, politics, culture, and economics, as Western civilization grows more...dimensional.



AMLAN: Our new villa features an immaculate multi-tiered backyard area, perfect for kids.
MARCUS: This is the time of great socialized reporting, and home-life is as valued as community functions!



QUEBEC TIMES (Newspaper): The youth-soccer program in Canada is getting attention for its personnel/merits in democracy.



AMLAN: Perhaps they'll comment this Quebec 'initiative' as a social triumph for a 'Green Knight' quest for Earth-dollars!
MARCUS: Wherever there's money, there's great stories about a 'living' dream.



Will humanity embrace this new era of great globalism intrigue and traffic with a refreshed sense of socialized activity, geared towards community values, education, media-access, and medicine? This is the time for handsome distances.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on January 2, 2022
Last Updated on January 2, 2022
Tags: Sports Fable, Globalism, Soccer

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing