Valencia: Batman

Valencia: Batman

A Story by Abishai100
"

A vigilance-operationalist named Satan must intercept blood-diamonds in Valencia but finds love/fan-spirit in a city of soccer-dowries.

"
An homage to classic adventure comics, adapted to modern environment(s). Enjoy (and thanks for reading!), 
----
====

Valencia (Spain) is the place in Europe of great mystery and color and also club-soccer fanfare tied to modern blood-diamond intrigue, bringing a real-life James Bond ('Batman') to this fair Euro-city in modern times.



This infiltrations-agent is Amlan Satan ('Batman') who works as a masked vigilance-operative in Spain to intercept blood-diamond piracy highways stretching between North America and Europe and stemming from conflict-zones in Africa. Batman (Amlan Satan) is in Valencia, plotting a bank blood-diamond heist, while courting a smalltime affair with an attractive gypsy-woman named Esmerelda who happens to be a big Valencia fan.



ESMERELDA: The work you do is dangerous, Satan, and it makes me wonder if you're a rebel without a cause.
AMLAN ('Batman'): The work I do now is fundamental to capitalism-security, and I have to finish my mission before we wed.



Batman has to march into the Spanish bank where Baron Goldfinger's hiding his piracy-gems from Sierra Leone. Batman will present himself as a street-artist seeking bank safe-box photos for this performance show and has brought theater-prop toy water-guns to the bank to showcase to the manage for this theater-driven spectacle.



ESMERELDA: Let's at least enjoy some cool Valencia Euro-club soccer games before your mission ensues, Satan.
AMLAN ('Batman'): Alright, darling; but I have to promise I won't get sidetracked by this 'world' fun, Ezzy.



VALENCIA POST (Newspaper): It seems a vigilance-operative seeks media-intrigue with Goldfinger's bank-holdings/toys.



Valencia as we know is a proud Euro-city of great club-soccer fanfare, which has made this iconic Spanish 'La Liga' division team competitive in the Champions League tourney every year and boasting legends like Mario Kempes and David Villa in its historic roster(s), and crowds come out to cheer on their great strikers/defenders who seek to hoist their fun team in La Liga despite challenges in the world.



ESMERELDA: I want you to settle down in Spain with me, Satan, and take care of me and my daughter, Danica.
AMLAN ('Batman'): Ezzy, I've fallen for your daughter, Danica; I wonder if all this Spanish-rice has made me enchanted!



Batman (Amlan Satan) swaps Goldfinger's blood-diamonds with toys after burning a hole into his Spanish bank safe-box with his theater-prop water-guns which were actually filled with corrosive acid. Batman explained to the single escorting guardsman during his 'theater-show stunt safe-box photo session' that he's working for Interpol-relations to draw media monitors onto Goldfinger's bank activities in Europe (and rumored ties to piracy-gems from Sierra Leone) and walks out with $20M of Goldfinger's blood-diamonds and makes his Interpol-relations station exchange and gets a Saab car to take Esmerelda/Danica to the next Valencia game...as a fan!



ESMERELDA: The world history's already chock-full of stories of great endurance/drama; we should seek peace, Satan.
AMLAN ('Batman'): My mission was a success; perhaps I can settle down here and teach Danica about Pompeii-anthropology!



Amlan/Ezzy married and he retired in Valencia and became a lifetime supporter/endorser of Valencia. He attended the numerous games with Esmerelda/Danica and learned that the real 'fortune' of post-vigilance life with piracy-interception in modern times was to discover the simplistic charms/beauty of embraced humbling love...and civilization.



BATMAN: The world no longer needs me; my family (Ezzy/Danica) do; Valencia's my new home...and country.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on January 3, 2022
Last Updated on January 3, 2022
Tags: Sports Fable, Globalism, Soccer

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing