Community-Soccer: A UK Dowry

Community-Soccer: A UK Dowry

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two real-life James Bond blood-diamond infiltrators bring their 'gypsy-clan' to troubled Belfast (UK) for community-soccer, piracy intervention, and modern deeds.

"
An inter-religious commerce vignette about Northern Ireland loosely-inspired by the iconic Western/American film The Devil's Own (Alan J. Pakula) and celebrating the community-spirit of the world sport of soccer. Thanks for reading (and Happy New Year!), 
----
====

The United Kingdom (UK) is the last place of real worries in Western civilization in this age of developing commerce-driven inter-religious networking/trade/capitalism, despite the UK-pageantry involving monarchy-governance showcases/presentations in modern world-media (e.g., BBC).



This 'trouble' comes because of sectarian woes in the UK (Northern Ireland) involving socioeconomics-conditions disparities between the Irish-Catholic minority population and British-Protestant majority population (descended from generations of English colonial settlers!) living alongside each other amidst strained/controversial affirmative-action employment assistance program policy reform-talks between Sinn Fein and Parliament which might improve the conditions of the under-class Irish-Catholic minority in Belfast (Northern Ireland). Now, an Algerian-Romanian 'gypsy' clan has descended on Belfast (Northern Ireland), led by two siblings (Amlan/Marcus) who're working as Interpol-relations blood-diamond infiltrations-operationalists to rid economically-complex Northern Ireland of potential piracy-gem smuggling which would only create more crime/piracy in the streets of sectarian problems.



AMLAN: We hail from a proud 'gypsy' family from Romania and Algeria and seek to make a 'haven' in Belfast.
MARCUS: Though this task seems inconceivable, we carry the honors/colors of our clan with mission for inter-religious trade.



Amlan/Marcus create the new world underground group (Interpol-relations) veiled with a political 'alias' Foreign Irish Republican Army (F-IRA) to actually infiltrate blood-diamond baron investments in the UK (Northern Ireland) while using Sinn Fein negotiation-talks with IRA and Parliament as a 'mask' for focused bank heists of baron blood-diamond safe-boxes to eliminate the potential street-gem piracy trading inspiring disenfranchised youth to become criminals instead of students/merchants!



AMLAN: We're going to be the 'James Bond' people of the commerce-world and erase piracy and transplant legal activity!



BELFAST GAZETTE: Images of Irish guerrilla standing-by for moves alongside Catholic-Protestant kids walking is a haunting.




MARCUS: We're going to open a 'community soccer' shop catering to Catholic-Protestant youth interested in a fun forum.



Amlan/Marcus arrive at the area of Belfast (UK) and begin a book-shop enterprise while managing the community soccer-shop and activity-center, making this a truly inter-religious mission for the end of piracy and street-worries in Western civilization.



AMLAN: Our books are among the best in the world, and we cater to Catholics and Protestants alike, students.
MARCUS: We want a new 'face' for inter-religious trade/traffic in this 'sore-spot' in Western civilization!



Now, we all know that 'gypsies' are a proud/colorful people with a rich and storied tradition in dress/dance and their lyrical approach to liberal living is perhaps/arguably the right metaphysical/spiritual 'antidote' to this modern worry regarding failures in commerce-driven culture-exchange...and peace.



AMLAN: We'll be endorsing and investing in the Euro-club team Valencia (Spain) to create youth-game tokens for Belfast kids.



A major media-figure in the West/USA decides to invest in this dreamy UK-enterprise for community values in troubled Belfast and decides to contribute a major portion of his small/extracted charity-treasury to add some 'eco-consciousness' touch to this community soccer-and-books mission in Northern Ireland, offering his own private publishing company's contributions to the book-shop's offerings for Catholics-Protestants (students).



BELFAST GAZETTE: Are we being visited by a group of 'peaceful aliens' in Northern Ireland with an 'eye' for gem-scholarship?



AMLAN: We're safe to announce our community soccer-activity center in Belfast draws sponsors for inter-religious peace.



Can soccer and book-commerce save the day in troubled Northern Ireland (United Kingdom)? Is this the sort/brand of proactive/progressive social work that reminds us why we love James Bond movies and stories about values-driven inter-religious cooperation which will improve the daily-life of Catholics-Protestants living alongside each other in Belfast? Perhaps this is just a daydream...but with perhaps real 'diamond' proportions!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on January 6, 2022
Last Updated on January 6, 2022
Tags: UK Fable, Soccer

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing