Alanon/Endymion: Host of Clans

Alanon/Endymion: Host of Clans

A Story by Abishai100
"

A diamond-in-the-rough tale of Earth clans erecting borders of hosting and trekking, reflective of both ancient and modern dance.

"
An Earth-settlement diorama inspired by The Clan of the Cave Bear and The Warriors
----

====

Alanon and Endymion are two world-traveling princes who're co-captains of the Citadel which works with antipiracy journalism while making olive-branch treaties with the other dominant clan on Earth, the Sons of Anarchy. The Citadel represents democratic hospitality and cyber-blogging about the quality of antiterrorism through James Bond themed journalism.



In this modern world of traffic and hosts, these two clans, the Citadel and the Sons of Anarchy, are greeted by the emissaries of transit such as flight-attendants and bank managers who 'facilitate' this interaction between two modes of thought or governance.



The Sons of Anarchy comprise the dominant population clan on Earth. While the Citadel numbers in only about 100, the Sons of Anarchy comprise the rest of the entire human population. Much of the Sons of Anarchy live in forests on Earth, engaging in self-organized weaponized covert/hidden battles reflecting their warlike stance, so these barbarians at the gate have 'pardoned' the Citadel for its mostly democratic cyber-messages, staying in their own borders while enjoying the fruits of their own self-proclaimed liberties. The Sons of Anarchy are rough and bold and are avoided.



ALANON: We visit Whole Foods Market to greet and cheer the children of the Sons of Anarchy as 'angels' of heaven!
ENDYMION: Our mission or post or position is to facilitate this hosting-philosophy through everyday life and consumerism.



SONS OF ANARCHY: We espouse images in the public domain lauding the imagery of lifestyle-separated migrations/terrain.



The Citadel is the great stand for sovereignty in this Earth of traffic-oriented general intrigue and drama. The Sons of Anarchy are therefore avoided so the Citadel is marshaled by Alanon/Endymion as the 'flagship' for Passover...and medicine.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on January 7, 2022
Last Updated on January 7, 2022
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing