Drug Battleship: Continental Bluetooth

Drug Battleship: Continental Bluetooth

A Story by Abishai100
"

A diorama about what comprises modern intercontinental dollar-controls in a world characterized by great underground dread-locks.

"
An opus on controlled underground traffic sanitizing commercial daydreams in this new age of incredible dollars and currency, inspired by the symbolic modern Western/American film Traffic (Michael Douglas). Thanks for reading (and stay safe!), 
----
====

The modern world was filled with news-stories about anti-traffic nightmares like 9/11 and bank bandits and general unrest in commercial life destabilizing our newfound era of Netflix conveniences and media/home comforts in this 'indoor-era' of Coronavirus quarantine consciousness, creating a new brand of strange journalism.



A US battleship is parked near the coast of Mexico to complement the modern work of the Coast Guard monitoring the flow of illegal narcotics into continental shores during this new age negotiations regarding marketable and merchandising marijuana initiatives in Canada, America, and Europe.



Consumers and media-figures market and enjoy the modern amenities of legal marijuana-access stores offering special/key paraphernalia available for new age lifestyle imagination catering to an indoor-life and normalized sense of controlled inebriation or even medical activity.



However, the old 'drug war' rages on, as buyers still seek dangerous/illegal hard narcotics in the streets which cater to the cartels/druglords profiting and even aiding their developing-nation economies with narcotics-oriented hierarchies. This requires a new king of knight-soldier or Interpol-relations officer or Western 'ninja' to create infiltrations to arrest this piracy to enhance the otherwise conveniences-driven area of consumerism (e.g., Starbucks).



DEA: As we facilitate globalism of capitalism, we need to be sure continued seizures of cartel-shipments aid this agenda!



Amlan and Marcus are two such 'knights' in this developing war which has intercontinental features. Homemade cocaine and seized opium are no medicine for the marketing agenda for consumerism-based medicine/lifestyle based marijuana merchandising!



AMLAN: This is a 'war' to facilitate the continued daylight shining on the dominion of travel/tourism.
MARCUS: We want world-travelers to be 'diplomats' of consumerism-consciousness and not victims!



The knights of bluetooth are aided by a new kind of army, "Angels" of the drug-commerce control imagination. These are like the 'Rainbow-6' warriors who seize mansion/estate holdings while aiding national governments to create safer regulations for the distribution of commerce-based initiatives. The Angels of Rainbow-6 are the new SEALs.



AMLAN: We make sure a place like bordertown Tijuana is secure from the ambitions of the Obregons.
MARCUS: There's an invisible 'war' waged over the hearts/minds of traffic-dance.



OBREGON: We're streamlining opium markets underground with organic soybean growers from Argentina/Algeria!



AMLAN: We're advocating special home-video games simulating ninja-infiltrations of drug-zones and cartels.
MARCUS: There's a new 'cyber-aesthetic' catering to a populous imagination regarding the war over resources.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-diamond exchange and makes terrorism woe!



AMLAN: We're switching conflict-zone blood-diamonds with toys in Belfast bank safe-boxes owned by evil capitalism-barons.
MARCUS: This creates a media-news swing which will dilute the street-powers of these investment-barons ruining currency!



These awesome "Angels" of Rainbow-6 are working to make marijuana paraphernalia silos/stores in North America and Europe feel more 'theatrically sane' for magazine-fans of this time of High Times and Consumer Reports advocacy/cinema.



AMLAN: We once had to use a toy water-rifle filled with acid to shoot at opium-van tires owned by Obregons/Tijuana.
MARCUS: The toys/tools in this kind of invisible street-war re-present our civilization woes regarding operational darkness!



CONSUMER: I just want to enjoy an Arsenal soccer game on Euro-cable television from Vancouver and buy paraphernalia.



The "Angels" of Rainbow-6 not only work in trafficked Mexico (Tijuana) but also in sports-friendly British Columbia (Vancouver) where piracy-gems are enhancing baron-spheres tied to rogue terrorism and black market narcotics subversion of national economies. Vancouver and Tijuana have therefore become endposts in an intercontinental 'bridge' for the flow of resourcing dollars. What chaos in Paradise!



AMLAN: We want the modern media/consumerism 'buyer' to enjoy soccer-games on television and purchase paraphernalia.
MARCUS: There's a distinct/certain 'form' of capitalism dressing for a media-age driven by socialized defense.



CONSUMER REPORTS: Are the new pedestrian-consumers riching new paraphernalia stores legal diplomats of dreams?



RAINBOW-6: We won't allow consumerism to fall to the pitfalls of modern underground diamond-design.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on January 8, 2022
Last Updated on January 8, 2022
Tags: Crime-Fighting, Drugs, Folklore

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing