Snake-Eyes: Origins (Fanfiction)

Snake-Eyes: Origins (Fanfiction)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A diorama about a 'super-patriot' in the West committed to new forms of civilization darkness-detention.

"
An homage to patriotism-avatars, Snake-Eyes (GI Joe). Enjoy! 
----
====

Now, let's track the origins-development of the super-ninja US soldier known simply as 'Snake-Eyes' (covert operationalist/commander of the underground paramilitary group in the West known as 'GI Joes')!



He was born Amlan Satan to Algerian parents in Asia and moved to the United States and grew up with a keen knack for soccer and fencing. Satan ('Snake-Eyes') was admitted into the Ivy League (Dartmouth)!



At the Ivy League, Snake-Eyes developed an understanding/appreciation for Adam Smith's capitalism-treatise as well as cognitive-psychology studies of Naziism. 



SNAKE-EYES: Where I developed best my 'keen' acumen for social infiltration(s) was a self-educated brand of master-chess!



Snake-Eyes was stationed temporarily in Eastern Europe where he aided the NSA in working with Chechnyan rebel group(s) to undermine some dangerous governance-controls procedures ominously linked to some modern North Korean initiatives into the West involving blood-diamond capitalism in post-USSR Russia.



SNAKE-EYES: I work with the medium of modern media; I defend traffic-access to academic imagery of student-athletes.



The work of Snake-Eyes is no joke. He's versed in the works of Dumas (Count of Monte Cristo) and Pasternak (Doctor Zhivago) and Joyce (Dubliners) gave him a 'ninja-like' understanding of the 'macro-sociological forces' that gauge civilization traffic trends (e.g., McCarthyism), which facilitated his emergence as an underground agent of pure dollars.



SNAKE-EYES: Working like 'James Bond' forced me to work with women-of-danger, which doesn't erase my draw for true love.



Snake-Eyes worked overground as a New England (North American) schoolteacher to establish the legacy of an orphanage-based education mission in the West devoted to the promotion of socialized forms of democracy, intellectual freedom, and civil liberties!



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-diamond exchange and makes terrorism woe!



Snake-Eyes also developed some key eco-hybrid engineering 'specs' for some allies of American capitalism in Romania, Holland, Madrid, and British Columbia. These energy-conscious 'crusade' arrows suggested his special interest in forging markets for Earth-investments in a time of overabundant profit-motive ambitions in just about every conceivable market in the world.



SNAKE-EYES: I taught myself piano with a teacher as a young boy with just a drawing-diagram of a keyboard (ambition).



After 9/11, the world became 'on-edge' about the 'danger' of commercial infrastructure (World Trade Center), but Snake-Eyes served as a key agent of the valiant GI Joes to create true forms of worldly defense.



With all this said and done, can it be noted/notioned that Snake-Eyes is a man of mystery and intelligence and valor? Can it be said that we can say (truly) that Americans feel 'safe-and-secure' knowing residential areas outside major-modern cities like Chicago/Boston are protected from the modern/emerged 'turbulence' of homegrown terrorism? This is the security-code dream of Snake-Eyes, and perhaps this will inspire future forms of storyboarding among tomorrow's leaders (today's artists/writers/students/imagineers).



SNAKE-EYES: There's no safety in post-9/11 America without considerations of homeland dancing, which is why we operate!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on January 23, 2022
Last Updated on January 23, 2022
Tags: GI Joe (Fanfiction!)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Devil's One Devil's One

A Story by Abishai100