The Reaping: Clan Dartmouth

The Reaping: Clan Dartmouth

A Story by Abishai100
"

A vision of Earth transformation, presented as a tale of two destinies.

"
An homage to neo-Orwellian storytelling, inspired loosely by Australia (Nicole Kidman). 
----
====

The assembly of Earth clans gathered to determine if their brand of designed communal warfare, designed to highlight the natural flowery of socialized pride and natural vanities would create a form of organized fury against any potential 'tyrant' invader with the power to depress their social sense of heritage-based dance.



The clans came from all over the globe, and this was after the Great Tribulation of the world wars and plagues and urban crime purges, and the clans hailed from the colorful insignia-driven stances of old groups from world history, coming from various places/denominations, and each therefore claimed their own design for defiance against the notion of centralized governance!



This clan-based metaphysics had bred a special type of socialized purging of the yearning for uncontrolled rebellion(s) and statements about heritage-based power/prestige/poison! In fact, the clan-based view of 'total war' against the symbolic all-governing body/President represented a focused will against the history of commercial labors.



The President (of Earth) meanwhile maintained his steady-hand by distributing demand-resources like water-bottle shipments during times of eco-waste, affirming his 'governing grip' on the nature of socialized distancing and education-based sanitation. The President would have to nevertheless reveal the 'source' of all this power/prestige/controls.



PRESIDENT: I mean to reinstate the socialized dimensions of pure ethics, based on the old idea of shared imagery!



It was therefore the united posture of the revolutionary clans that the symbolic head, the President, was a veiled manifestation of a humanly/Earthly form of the Grim Reaper, a river-red 'messenger' of the undeniable notion of absolute authority in the domain of pure philosophical capitalism.



PRESIDENT: Now that the revolution has subsided, and the clans are once more marketing diadems of civilization, I'll find a cyber-platform for the dissemination of demo-images regarding the organized 'celebration' of overground cultural market-activities like American college-football cheerleading-dowries!



Needless to say, this 'surge' in the clan-based consciousness regarding complete subversion of the dominant paradigm would always be 'hailed' (even by the President himself) as a pedestal for human depression...and doctorates.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on January 25, 2022
Last Updated on January 25, 2022
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing