Venom(s)

Venom(s)

A Story by Abishai100
"

A presentation of 5 magic-warriors who showcase unique gifts and must challenge a presence of Manhattan darkness.

"
A fun Manhattan fantasy-fable inspired loosely by the iconic Eastern combat-film Five Deadly Venoms. Signing off (enjoy!), 
----


====

Five individuals grew up together in a snowy climate, and well, one of them was older than the others, but they all grew up as 'chums' more or less, and when they'd become adults they'd become special warriors with mystical powers!



These 'five venoms' were warriors who each boasted a special gift/magic. One had the power to don special ornamental rings which hypnotized his enemies when he showcased their dazzling appearance(s), revealing a strange 'simple' beauty which disarmed his adversaries, enabling him to steal their weaponry.



Another of the 'five venoms' has the uncanny ability to use eating-food Chinese chopsticks in a peculiarly nimble fashion, picking up just about any kind of food piece so easily that he'd be able to make the art look quite pedestrian/easy, but his chopsticks hid a special removable tip-pair which exposed very sharp pin-needles which he'd use to stick into his enemies' necks for assassination. He'd do this of course after hypnotizing them with his art of eating very very easily with his chopsticks, so they'd not anticipate his lethal weapon!



The third of the 'five venoms' was able to wield very nice umbrellas, all over Europe, and when he faced his adversaries/enemies who dared to cross his path, enemies like druglords and vandals, he used his umbrella to make a very high-pitch noise which made his enemies completely disoriented and sometimes deaf...long enough to enable this magic-man to use his umbrella to dance around them --- so they'd never want to face him again.



The fourth of the 'five venoms' had these amazing quill-pens or fountain-pens which he'd be able to use quite liberally to make great calligraphy which would impress his enemies, but they'd be impressed just long enough for him to then scare them very much by claiming that he was a copycat artist/writer. When they'd ask him, "Why should we think you're just a copycat?", he'd ominously explain, "There's no reason to think this calligraphy is simply a work of originality!" which made his enemies think he was a magic-man of great personal/public depression. This was necessary to fool them into believing they're dealing with a soul of deep thought!



The last/final of the 'five venoms' was a man who always wore very high-long leather boots. This man would use his boots to kick into the grass on the ground, and his enemies who'd faced him would wonder why he performed this strange foot-feat with his high-boots, and the magic-man would explain he was sullying the nature of fashion itself with the gesture, thereby frightening his enemies into thinking they'd not want to debate with such a man of extreme distancing.



The 'five venoms' lived happily together in a shared loft in Manhattan, purchased by one of them who'd been a prince of inherited wealth from Algeria. The 'five venoms' prepared to deal with a special adversary who'd arrive in New York and settle into Manhattan seeking to become a siren of Hell.



This special adversary was a fierce evil woman from the East who wielded a special ornamental fan made of exposed sharp-points which she'd showcase during an erotic dance presentation seemingly to be a cultural presentation but turned out to be a precursor to bloody murder.



The 'five venoms' contended with this dark woman, Esha, by surrounding her in front of her adversaries in her evil Manhattan apartment, on the East Side, and revealing each of their magical gifts/powers in front of everyone and her, and then declaring to this 'society club' of the criminal underworld --- "Weapons/magic are in the domain of public diction...not destruction!" Esha was banished forever.

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on January 26, 2022
Last Updated on January 26, 2022
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing