Courier-Stich: Game Hypothesis

Courier-Stich: Game Hypothesis

A Story by Abishai100
"

A darted rivalry between distant 'detectives' of new-gen/modern creates a 'hologram' in France and deeds that division-dance of athletic difference(s)!

"
A random tennis sports fanfiction, dramatized but inspired by real pro-tennis, to sign off with. Inspired loosely by Wimbledon (Kirsten Dunst)! 
----


====

The great American rising star-champion Jim Courier faced off against the rising-star Michael Stich (Germany) who'd been on course to challenge the likes of Boris Becker at Wimbledon. However, these two new-gen stars of pro-tennis would face each other in a very nice 4-set match in the 1991 French Open. Courier would win the match ultimately, despite a 2nd set tie-break which would go to a rather nice-long 8-6 score (best of 7 counter)! Courier played with a certain focused hard-edged consistency style mixed with hard-angle shots of great diligence and aggressiveness. Stich on the other hand was a German player of great footwork, swiftness, terrific strokes, and court-mindedness which rendered him a special tennis 'shark' of offensive consciousness.

COURIER: I work very hard and honestly hope others don't work as hard.
STICH: I face a tough opponent and have to keep focus on this sport, my life.

Stich is a champion in tennis but also a terrific soccer player, but that's of no concern in this 1991 French Open matchup with the rising-champion Jim Courier, who's on course to win the French Open with his terrific sense of wrought diligence and aggressiveness. Many sports-writers considered such a matchup a fantastic diadem of new-gen pro-tennis since it would see a young American with diligence and edginess squaring-off against a rising phenom in Germany's Stich, an athlete of mixed athletic ability and sure-footed swiftness. This was not the tennis of Jimmy Connors and Mats Wilander but a new-gen tennis seeing outstanding forms of play in the modern domain of aggression-versus-magic.

COURIER: Some say I play like a training robot, but I think my tennis is one of synchronicity!
STICH: I like playing a opponent like Courier, because he brings out your sense of sporting-divination.

In this aspect, the 1991 Courier-Stich matchup (scoreline: 6-2,6-7[8-6],6-2,6-4) invites a sports-writer to concoct a special sports/tennis 'game hypothesis' coordinating the special 'dance' of tennis' unique consciousness regarding athletic grounding, swift offense-defense ballet, and shot-selection diaries. Such a 'game hypothesis' reminds us why sports-writers might like to recount special 'rivalry' games between the Yankees-Sox (baseball), Cowboys-Giants (football), and Pistons-Blazers (basketball). This Courier-Stich matchup might remind us why the modern world creates a socialized 'lens' on the athletic contours of real/serious dodge. What else does one need to construct a 'portrait' of modern diagrams?

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)



© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on January 26, 2022
Last Updated on January 26, 2022
Tags: Sports Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing