Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon

A Story by Abishai100
"

A great swordsman-anthropologist yearns for a secret/treasure sunken in the Atlantic but is given a 'dowry' omen by an underwater leviathan.

"
A story of curbed ambitions, inspired loosely by Narnia: Prince Caspian.  
----


====

Alas, the great swordsman, went diving into the deep Atlantic and found a pirate-ship on the ocean-floor which was being guarded and hidden by a great underwater leviathan of the deep called Blue Dragon ('BD'). This creature BD was rather intelligent and insisted this pirate-ship Alas quested after for anthropological glories would be his undoing, for it hid a great secret/treasure inside because of the exploits/bounty captured by the pirate-ship crew in older times, before the development of great modern empires (Rome, Britian, America). Alas knew the secret/treasure belonged in a civilization museum but also appreciated this omen presented by the Blue Dragon ('BD').

BD: You know not of the dark secrets of this great pirate-ship and hence must depart from your journey now, Alas!
ALAS: Seems to me this quest was vain-glorious but you've revealed it's also dangerous!

Alas gave up his quest and left that pirate-ship behind, and he never saw it again, and for the most part just stuck to anthropology journal-writing regarding great secrets/treasures hidden in lost/hidden artifacts or vessels or buried vehicles/ships around the world representing the course of Earth's human/social history. He nevertheless never forgot his amazing/immense encounter with that terrible Blue Dragon ('BD') who revealed to him the value of hoarding a sunken secret/treasure for the sake of secrecy/disclosure wonders. It was as if Alas' own vanity regarding the pursuit of knowledge had been sunken by this creature's strange omen regarding the importance of bypassing fascination in preference for ultimate Earth discretion!

====



"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)



© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on January 27, 2022
Last Updated on January 27, 2022
Tags: Fantasy

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Town Dual Town Dual

A Story by Abishai100