Alas/Elora

Alas/Elora

A Story by Abishai100
"

A worldly stockbroker has a lucid fantasy-dream sleep experience in which he's moved in spirit to become more deity-like.

"
A tale of dream-sleep optimism, inspired by George Lucas' Willow (Val Kilmer). Enjoy! 
----

====

Alas dreamt he'd been transported to a faraway fantasy-land after playing one night with his child's building-blocks set to fashion a magical 'city' in the sky.



In this fantasy-land where Alas now found himself, there was a great village of treehouse dwelling gnomes called the Elwin who were given a special 'prophecy child' named Elora to transport to a magical castle beyond the reaches of an evil kingdom, and Alas was going to help these treehouse villagers in this sacred mission!



Now, Alas had always been a sort of a 'civilization shark' and himself was a Wall Street cunning broker and never dreamt he'd be part of an adventure like this, but not only was this fantasy-land rich and wondrous and even strange, but the 'prophecy child' named Elora who needed transport to the distant light-castle was very cute and moved Alas to assist the Elwin in journeying to the good castle across the strange and fantastic and sometimes dark land!



The Elwin 'captain' of the Elora-child transport is a small gnome named Hanks who considered Elora the greatest gift in the entire land and must be defended at all costs, but he's only a midget-gnome, which is why he needs the great assistance of the amazing man Alas, himself simply a cunning stockbroker who now finds himself spiritually moved by all this strange optimism regarding Hanks/Elora.



HANKS: We must journey to a forest-island to find a sacred 'good-witch' named Raz who'll help us in our journey!



Now, the land was growing steadily more dark and eerie, because the evil 'black-hand' of the sorceress Bav and her evil minions and warlords like General Kael were surely determined to destroy the Elora-prophecy, and Alas knew he and Hanks and the Elwin would have to trudge through these darker areas of the fantastic/strange land to get to the other side of Bav's evil dominion!



Now, Bav's daughter (Sorsha) was an evil warrior-princess who'd been guarded by Bav's first-knight, the dark and sinister fighter General Kael. These two evildoers were sent to track the Elwin and prevent the Elora-prophecy of safe transport for sacred prayers of children's welfare to come to good and sane fruition.



ALAS: We'll scale this dark castle-area of Bav/Kael and plant sleeping gas all over the place and I'll assassinate Kael myself.



Thanks to Alas, Elora and Hanks and the Elwin were able to realize their great dream, but it didn't come without great costs, as some of the journeying Elwin were bloody murdered by Kael's henchmen in Bav's eerie castle area. However, it was Alas himself who found the strange fantasy-land courage/will to pick up a sword and exiled Kael's body-life to oblivion.



HANKS: I saw you wrangle with and pierce that evil Kael, Alas, and you really were great!



When this 'worldly' stockbroker Alas awoke from this incredibly illuminating dream-sleep, he decided to take his son to a Saturday morning autumn youth-soccer game of the Warriors local Boston (New England) where they took photos of the young 'athletes' to make an artistic cyber-blog about the everyday 'magic' of human activity on Earth!



ALAS: Never undervalue the simple beauty-magic of accessible Earthly distances, son.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on January 28, 2022
Last Updated on January 28, 2022
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing