Irish Volunteers

Irish Volunteers

A Story by Abishai100
"

An homage to liberalism in the global media, citing ideas/thoughts about 'wrought' depression.

"
An homage to freelance political journalism/activism, inspired loosely by Katherine (Sissy Spacek). 
----
====

Amlan Satan lived in the United States since leaving politically-dense Algeria and had family-ties to the FLN resistance against French colonial rule there. In New York, Amlan started learning about the decisions of the modern IRA (Irish Republican Army).



AMLAN SATAN: I'll become a cyber-blogging rhetoric-political theorist working on 'pirate-radio' ideas about Northern Ireland.



He drew his primary inspiration from a special reading of an iconic/canonical popular-literature novel in the West concerning the 'troubles' and 'complexities' of the post-Irish independence IRA, factions led by figures such as Eamon de Valera. Satan began to think about the strange parallels in anticolonial literature/rhetoric between nations like Algeria, Ireland, and America.



In Northern Ireland, daily commemorations of the sectarian-troubles 'spirits' of the masses/people re-presented social fears regarding an incompatible coexistence between the Irish-Catholic minority and British-Protestant majority population.



AMLAN SATAN: We're 'borrowing' net-images of post-independence Irish Republican Army 'volunteers' who're women of stage.



He had to perform some underground action-works (as a masked 'madman') with the group(s) FIRA/FOH to coordinate antipiracy initiatives in economically sectarian-troubled Belfast so as to subvert the corrupting globalism-influence of capitalism-investing 'demon' diamond-barons such as the 'dark' Goldfinger!



AMLAN SATAN: Our goal/vision is to choreography social-network designs/aesthetics with pluralism ideas about dollars!



In other words, Amlan Satan was 'unofficially' erecting a cyber-world community of 'Irish Volunteers' all willing to understand/appreciate/absorb the tokens and diadems of modern anticolonialism/globalism rhetoric, making the history of IRA symbolism a re-presentation of Western data.



AMLAN SATAN: This is not simply overground media but a taste of the 'face' of socialized...dentistry!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on January 29, 2022
Last Updated on January 29, 2022
Tags: Sports Fable, Globalism, Soccer

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing