The Babe-Napping Drawer

The Babe-Napping Drawer

A Story by Abishai100
"

A great magic-hero in the city named 'Storm-Shadow' counters a witch (Siren) with a creative 'babe-napping' rescue-op for modern design.

"
A Robin Hood like 'fairy-tale' inspired by Basquiat. Enjoy! 
----
====

The world is a place of great activity and labyrinth intrigue, and it's where adults reign, which makes all the children/youngsters of the world 'messengers' of the diplomacy of education and imagination-space and the liberty of play and the struggles of friendship.



We all know that there's been great media programs and artistic works depicting/characterizing children of the world (youngsters) as engaged with civilization activity and participant activists in the world of adult-designed social environments (e.g., boarding-schools, hostels, etc.). However, despite the flowery of such works, there've been incidents of kidnappings, murders, and neglect of children/youngsters, rendering these artistically-depicted youths as frail 'leaves' of the winds of devastating human depression!



Despite the history of all this 'known' darkness in the human world, the modern world sees great 'strides' in the dominion(s) of media and education, as children/youngsters are engaged in forms of play for the imagination, and they feel safe/secure knowing there's lots of space for liberty and play. However, even in this modern time, an evil 'adversary' from the bottomless pit(s) rises to social prominence, a slick/dashing and gorgeous fashion-world designer, young/bold/brave, who's secretly a nemesis-witch who uses sorcery to trap children/youngsters from the city, taking them to her warehouse and forcing them make jewelry out of beads for her bidding. This witch is the Siren.



However, a new hero arises to subvert this dangerous game, and it's a ninja-warrior vigilante named Storm-Shadow, and he wishes to utterly destroy this evil warehouse empire of the witch Siren by once-more displacing the children she's stolen from the human world. Storm-Shadow simply babe-naps these stolen children/youngsters from Siren's warehouse by crawling from a skylight roof-window and driving them away to a forest-clearing for hideaway camping until he can deliver them safely back to the modern city authorities!



This witch Siren is obviously pure evil, and who knows what forced her to turn to such hideous forms of darkness/corruption, stealing the dreams of the human world by robbing it of the sacred treasure of youth. However, Siren may be diabolical and calculating, but her new antecedent/foil, the valiant-vigilante (Storm-Shadow) may be able to 'erase' her underworld form of deformity.



Storm-Shadow shows the children/youngsters he rescues with great cunning/skill with his babe-napping stunts his special toy sword which he explains is certainly a human world 'symbol' of the actual deed of pure valor.



STORM-SHADOW: I'm no different than Robin Hood, and I honestly look plain-and-small, even though I'm always ninja-masked!



He takes these babe-napping refugee kids in his tinted-windows beetle-car and drives them with incredible swiftness so as to avoid city authorities/police before he can safely/securely return them to their parents without Siren 'catching' wind.



STORM-SHADOW: I envision a great human Utopia of glass castles and perfect schools, where the youth grow to dream big.



As the children refugees of Storm-Shadow's valor-driven babe-napping 'operation' in the modern city proceeds, with his hideaway retreat in the nearby forest-clearing, he also gets some nifty archery toy sets for the rescued kids so they're distracted from the 'maelstrom' of manmade vice(s).



We teach our kids to paint and read and make magic with special gifted toy sets and charms, but are they 'really' learning/discovering the contours of worldly complications and dark mystical challenges to playspaces? This is the question on the mind(s) of modern 'heroes' like Storm-Shadow, arguably/perhaps an 'artist' of potion-music!



Storm-Shadow has come to be known in the modern city fanzines as a real Robin Hood, and the human world expresses their unlimited gratitude for delivering to them back the best treasure they boast of in this civilization of invisible challenges and crimes, and he's become something of an 'advocate' of special dragon-hearts.



The kids themselves are obviously relieved to be delivered from the fingers of Siren into the archery-arms of Storm-Shadow, realizing they're perhaps part of a modern 'vision' of great youth-driven dance.



STORM-SHADOW: We fight the hideous 'leviathan' to deliver the promise of eternity from the bottomless pit(s) of ugly shapes!



A newspaper comments on a cyber-forum that Storm-Shadow just might remind us that "Children are the only reliable gatekeepers of immortality!" and therefore require complete nature-diligence.



STORM-SHADOW: We're making a new youth-refugee soccer program for traumatized kids in the city they've been playing.



A similar kidnapping operation/scheme was seen two years ago in Eastern Europe, and the leviathan at that time was wrestled with by a team of valiant policewomen known as 'Nurses' but this time around, they're simply commenting on the cyber-forums as 'witnesses' that Storm-Shadow has them completely hypnotized!



STORM-SHADOW: If the world opts to depict me as a shadowy angel of heroics, there'll be funding for youth programs!



The 'real' Storm-Shadow isn't any angel but a 'real' man of simple promises and hopes this Robin Hood like mission will create folklore to counter the morale-depression/crime incited by the diabolical witch Siren. Perhaps this will 'cast' the unusual Storm-Shadow as a comic-book like 'avatar' for children's stories about everyday magic/dance.



Anyways, all this strange 'magic' has inspired a local city artist to render modernized/adapted artworks of 'cabbage-patch kids' meant to reflect/re-present this 'organic' vision of youth-driven human world/civilization dialogue. This is amazing.



STORM-SHADOW: There's always 'value' in the directions/arrows of youth-targeted dollars!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on February 1, 2022
Last Updated on February 1, 2022
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing