Lotor: 'Doc Hollywood'

Lotor: 'Doc Hollywood'

A Story by Abishai100
"

A prince-of-media is in a 'world-axis-game' of customs-defiance, requiring absolute intuition regarding tabloids-declaration.

"
A re-presentation of civilization (modernism) imagination, inspired by Celebrity (Woody Allen). 
----
====

The world was somehow different because of the age of media/networking, and customs were somehow more 'complex' because of the 'silent language' of lingo-driven capitalism (e.g., Starbucks, WikiLeaks, Bloomberg, etc., etc.). There was a new 'global aesthetic' catering to a special intelligence regarding socialized distancing, dance, dollars, and perhaps...deception.



In this climate, there was a new 'axis' of intrigue, and it involved one prince-of-commerce/media named Amlan Satan who'd been likened to a prince-of-darkness or absolute aesthetics-reign named Lotor, a defiant man of intellectual properties (e.g., ActiVision, MTV, Facebook, Micro-Machines). The other 'set' of this axis-dualism was the rest of the entire world --- comprised of all of human civilization of relevant power-membership in the dominion of 'Lotor' (Amlan Satan) --- Euro-models, NASDAQ tycoons, movie-stars, priests, politicians, and even pirates/criminals.



AMLAN SATAN ('Lotor'): I consider myself a pure 'nerdist' of globalism-net intuition, and I champion the trophies of democracy!



'Lotor' (Amlan Satan) boasted a very excellent driving ability, and people considered him simultaneously a 'mocked chauffeur' of modern capitalism ("a false Richie Rich") and a Racer-X of pure Wall Street acumen ("a real Captain Hook"), which is why the entire world was challenging him in this 'modern game' of net-oriented imagination. Who would win --- Lotor or the world? Lotor (Amlan Satan) meanwhile loved/boasted his savvy road-gripping/engine-enhanced Saab brown sports-turbo vehicle, which he drove around (with great diligence/speed) around La Jolla (California)!



AMLAN SATAN ('Lotor'): If people liken me to a 'prince-of-darkness' or capitalism-fatcat, I shall champion true ambition(s)!



This was no 'average game' symbolizing modern-world intrigue/intuition, for Lotor would be challenged in a manner of infinity. In fact, those who challenged his dominion --- all of humanity --- created a special 'arena challenge' to test his claimed mettle of socialized distancing confidence and labor. Could Lotor (Amlan Satan) carry on and rule his empire of media-work(s) while being challenged in this 'world game' by the other end of this game 'axis' --- the entire world? This other axis, the whole world, posed a direct net-challenge to the 'dark prince' of media. They aligned themselves as Devil's Advocates of his pure will to rule with loner-diligence.



AMLAN SATAN ('Lotor'): I shall continue to reign in my castle of media-dreams and take this 'game-challenge' as defiance.



The 'game challenge' was simple, stark, strident, and strange --- Lotor (Amlan Satan) would have to be the media-doll of the entire world. What's a 'media doll' in such a 'world' game, you might ask? Lotor was challenged to serve as a virtual courtier, while he'd receive many romance-starlets/models for his empire as 'queens' of his media-events, but he'd have to 'fight' the net-scandal/tabloids that each woman he'd courted was betraying him with...another man!



AMLAN SATAN ('Lotor'): Me thinks this 'world game' challenge is like the Tree-of-Life, a messaging of defiance for dollars!



Lotor (Amlan Satan) came up with a brilliant plan to compete in this strange media-driven 'tabloid' game propositioned by this 'axis' of defiance to his media-imaginarium/reign. He re-presented a key work of customs-consciousness in world-axes, The Age of Innocence (Edith Wharton), to offer up the retort, "Can a lone man in the modern media 'matrix' purport to conceive of 'defiance' in a game-scenario of customs-driven 'diplomacy' (for dowries)?"



You see, folks, this prince-of-media, representative of modernism intuition, 'Prince Lotor' (Amlan Satan), managed to 'reverse' the table of defiance by returning the mirror-axis of customs-driven challenge(s) (with tabloid-driven turbulence) by returning a statement about the 'basic' human response(s) to pure socialized distancing. In other words, because the media-world was customs-driven, the cunning Lotor (Amlan Satan) retorted this world-axis 'game' challenge by returning a 'customs' language --- "There is ironic innocence in drama-scenarios of conceived dollars!" This was almost like American information distancing.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on February 3, 2022
Last Updated on February 3, 2022
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing