Grim Reaper: Diary of Man-DNA

Grim Reaper: Diary of Man-DNA

A Story by Abishai100
"

A vignette about the mythic 'Grim Reaper' keeping journals of civilization and becoming a human to delve deeper into 'worldly' doctorates.

"
A vignette about the Grim Reaper, inspired by Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
----
====

I am the Grim-Reaper ('GR'). I keep the gates of heaven and hell separate by a swift scythe-weapon I use to declare the absolute affirmation of faith and doubt as they pertain to life and death. I consider myself an 'executor' of the law and of the borders of metaphysical action and thought, and as such, I don't hesitate in executing justice and punishments and separations and differences, though sometimes I wonder if I should feel more 'immersed' into the activities and imaginations of man's civilization.



I've transformed into a human and born unto the Earth as a 'James Bond' of Interpol-relations for piracy-gem traffic and narcotics-abuse interventions while managing a boarding-school in my double-life so as to hide my underground infiltrations work. I also keep a cyber-journal/blog about the spiritual goings-on of modern civilization, with its tribulations like 9/11 and the Coronavirus quarantine. I've also taken the human-form name Amlan Satan!



As a James Bond 'operative' of piracy-gem traffic interventions, I have a keen vision of the matrix of globalism-rhetoric and commercial vanities corruption as they pertain to modern capitalism flowery and the vices of pirates and warlords. I also keep track of the anti-capitalism terror-groups like Cobra which seek to subvert basic global highway mechanisms conducive to commercial functioning and as such I have to keep a log of the weaponry/machinery I use to stay veiled as an executor of the law.



I may keep notes on the flowery of liquor-merchant stores which cater to a wide base of customers who may or may not be abusing alcohol and engaging in forms of crime or social violence. I try to keep abreast of the moral developments of mankind in the communities men/women are participants in civilization intelligence. As such, I note the liquor-vending as a signpost of human will and liberty and sometimes excess.



I took the human form and name of Amlan Satan, Algerian-American Ivy League student of social sciences and some medicine and accounted for the historical developments of civilization, with all its warfare and population problems/worries like the American Civil War and World War I. This job I have, as an executor and 'anthropologist' of human affairs, draws me close to the nuances of human minds and human hearts, and I sift through the delicate boundaries between war and peace!



As the human man Amlan Satan, I found myself somewhat 'lonely' sentimentally as the secret/veiled 'Grim Reaper' visiting the Earth and man's civilization and tried to entreat various beautiful women with the worldly courtship rituals of romance and marriage but found that most female minds were more sensitive to the liberties of free will and self-correcting ethics and didn't 'really' find interest in my 'absolute' sense of morality and determinism! As such, I had to stay isolated from the 'world' of romantic commitments in favor of a life of philosophical/ideological romanticism.



With power comes humility and with great metaphysical fascination comes the burdens of legal and ethical duties. That's why as the 'Grim Reaper' on Earth in human form as the Algerian-American 'James Bond' sociologist/philosopher Amlan Satan, I have to balance the imaginations of governance with the humilities of 'wrought' civilization ethos. Therefore, I've become something of a 'dark angel' of worldly designs, and perhaps someday, I'll find the right 'totem' to embrace as a 'man' of dreams.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on February 5, 2022
Last Updated on February 5, 2022
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing