Double-Woman

Double-Woman

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan is a retiring 'ninja' who must resolve his suddenly deep 'double-woman' condition and embrace real distancing.

"
A romance-parody inspired by A Fish Called Wanda (Kevin Kline). Enjoy (signing off...finally), 
----
====

Amlan is a ninja-operationalist with Interpol-relations but's considering retiring to become a schoolteacher in North America.



He's been romancing two very different women, both actresses. One likes to portray Viking warrior-women and/or centurion-women of a nomadic/gypsy quality. The other likes to portray 'classic' Greek goddesses and deities and queens/princesses. The gypsy-centurion actress, Ezzy, likes Hans Christian Andersen writings; the deity-princess actress, Isa, likes Charles Dickens writings. Amlan likes both Andersen and Dickens, so whom shall he choose to marry?



AMLAN: Whomever I marry shall benefit from the immense qualities of my inherited estate in North America!



Amlan's tale is that of the proverbial 'double-woman' condition. Whom shall he marry? If he selects Ezzy, the wilder gypsy-centurion actress, he'll pursue a life of liberal imagination(s). If he chooses Isa, the deity-princess actress, he'll be part of a more society-rich crowd in the modern world. They both love his white Lamborghini car, but whom shall he choose?



The real aspect of this 'double-woman' condition that makes Amlan's case rather complex/unique is that it reveals the strange 'magic' of the human mind, and its arrows towards experience-driven decision-making. Both Ezzy/Isa are gorgeous and talented young women. However, whom will satisfy Amlan's desire to retire from a James Bond life of ninja-intrigue and wind into a post-infiltration(s) work of living delight(s)? Amlan has to evaluate how his peculiar 'double-woman' condition speaks volume(s) about the deep face of human dreams.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on February 15, 2022
Last Updated on February 15, 2022
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing