My Girl

My Girl

A Story by Abishai100
"

An unusual vignette about a young Ivy-professor who discloses to his senior-year cheerleader girlfriend/wife his 'deep' secret about a 'fairy' dot.

"
A strange romance-tale to sign off with, inspired by My Stepmother is an Alien (Richard Benjamin). Enjoy! 
----
====

Amlan's been courting a love-affair with a senior-student who's a college-football cheerleader named Sandy, and he's been teaching sociology courses at a prestigious Ivy League school (New England)!



The girl he's dating, a senior-grade cheerleader from North America, Sandy, is quite lovely, and the two have been courting the idea of getting married once she graduates and Amlan can offer her a position at his department at the Ivy League. Sandy is colorful, smart, gorgeous, and patriotic, and Amlan wants her to know his deep secret(s).



AMLAN: I've been teaching at the Ivy League for over 3 years now, and I have to say it's conducive to American life.



Amlan used to be part of a colorful social-house ('BG') at an Ivy League school as an undergrad. There, he picked up some ideas about mythology/metaphysics and decided he'd get involved in some alternative forms of mythological analysis which is where/why he started learning about the 'existence' of fairies/faeries (tiny winged humanoids with messages of wisdom/peace). Amlan realized his experiences at BG would foster in him a deep fascination with fairies.



AMLAN: I want you to know my deep secret(s) now, Sandy, since we're to be married (after you graduate!).
SANDY: Alright, love; but what's so strange or silent about your secret(s), Amlan?
AMLAN: I'll take you to a forest by a social-house at the Ivy I studied in as an undergrad to show you.
SANDY: What's the actual secret, Amlan?
AMLAN: I've befriended a 'real' fairy in that forest!
SANDY: What?
AMLAN: Yes; her name is Sandra, and she's sort of my love-guide, Sandy.
SANDY: Am I supposed to be jealous or concerned for your sanity, man?
AMLAN: I'll show her to you, and then you'll believe me!
SANDY: What if this turns out to be 'something' I simply can't handle (for us), baby?
AMLAN: Don't worry, it's nothing that strange or complicated; Sandra (the fairy) is a magical nice girl!
SANDY: Am I to become 'friends' with her too, man?
AMLAN: Yes!



Sandra, the 'real' fairy, presented Amlan/Sandy with a delicious red cherry pie in that forest, and Amlan/Sandy ate it at the BG dining-room while visiting Amlan's old alma mater when he was to disclose this 'revelation' to Sandy, his future-wife. Sandy was shocked but relieved this 'Sandra creature' was benevolent and helpful in spirit. She decided a life with Amlan the Ivy-professor would be one of hospitality, courtship, imagination(s), and sweet cherry pie!



SANDY: I'm his [Aman] girl...and I'll keep his 'drawn' secret(s).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on February 18, 2022
Last Updated on February 18, 2022
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing