Kitana: A Cheerleader(?)

Kitana: A Cheerleader(?)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated presentation of an imaginative comparison between a Mortal Kombat warrior-princess and American football cheerleader diagonal(s).

"
Sure, I'm signing off finally with an homage to Mortal Kombat and American football (cheerleaders!). Inspired by The Muse (Albert Brooks). 
----
====

I've been appreciating artistic artworks of a special 'Mortal Kombat' warrior-princess named Kitana, a fierce combatant who wields blade-fans. I've been comparing Kitana to American football cheerleaders, since a cheerleader represents fitness-confidence, and Kitana exudes it! I consider myself a 'nerdist' of the acrobatics of physique-fitness analysis, since I'm something of a nutritionalist. 



Kitana is a real she-wolf and a killer, pure and simple. She wields blade-fans which she throws to decapitate her adversaries in the glorious video-game fight of Mortal Kombat in a fantastic universe called Outworld. Me thinks I'm in love with Kitana, since she 'embodies' physique-fitness confidence/charm, and I compare her to the angels of American football (the glorious cheerleaders!).



This is a world of commerce, treasure(s), graphics, adventure(s), and diamonds. In such a world, we'd appreciate why Kitana and American football cheerleaders represent pure vision of excellence, fortune, prosperity, and design...diamonds.



I've been writing about American football cheerleaders in a series of shorts depicting why the sport's angels represent pure fanfare and spirit(s) as well as physique-fitness confidence/charm. Sure, football athletes are merely entertainers, but the football cheerleaders, like Kitana, represent the sort of excellence in fitness that captures our species fascination with the body democratic.



Perhaps I'll make a painting someday of Kitana as a simple woman of a very exotic city like Madrid, and she'll be wielding a much more peaceful ornament-fan for her cafe-business! She'll remind me of the American football cheerleaders who, with their handheld 'pom-poms' symbolize the other-worldly magic/charm of feminine wisdom...and dance!



If I married an American football cheerleader and then discovered Kitana was somehow a 'real' person (not simply a video-game 'fantasy' avatar from Mortal Kombat games) and I met her somehow, would I leave my cheerleader-wife to marry Kitana? It's possible, but not likely, and you know why --- both the cheerleader and Kitana equally exude that special/magical feminine diamond. Isn't that simple and divine...and discrete?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on February 21, 2022
Last Updated on February 21, 2022
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
A Dark Team A Dark Team

A Story by Abishai100