The Faerie Gin

The Faerie Gin

A Story by Abishai100
"

A special college-football school may offer its cheerleader 'angels' to become guardians of a new forest-mysticism for detention.

"
An homage to classic mysticism, wed to modern sports-culture/media, inspired loosely by FairyTale: A True Story. Signing off, 
----
====

A magical painting of fairies (tiny winged humanoids of the forest said to possess powers of optimism and omens!) appeared on the campus of an iconic college-football school in North America (Western civilization).



The discoverer of the magical painting, Amlan Satan, had been a linguistics professor at the American university as well as the assistant-coach and offensive-coordinator of the college-football team (Trojans) while writing a special work on the nature of fairy (or 'faerie') incantation(s) superstition(s) in the new era of 'digitized compu-USA dollars' creating a metaphysical vacuum for more expressive nature-wonder tales of immortality.



These students of the iconic college-football team would unwittingly become part of a national 'fabric' for the defense of fairies/faeries. The college-football team's 'cheerleaders' (uniformed female band-music complementing field-sports 'dancers' choreographing team-spirit performance(s) design(s)) would unwittingly become 'faerie-defenders' in a new continental/Western academic 'language' for pro-nature dowries!



Well, the team's cheerleader(s) had a quite proud/honored/celebrated 'tradition' or 'custom' of uniforming/dressing up its 'doll-ladies' of the football game so as to create field-views on the splendor of school choreography. Perhaps this reveals why these iconic/symbolic 'cheerleaders' would become guardians of the fae/fairies. Cheerleader(s)-families composed portraits of multi-generational views on the quality of developed community values!



CHEERLEADERS: We'll defend the 'fae' from the 'natural onslaught' of civilization advancement into Western forests!



To believe that a sports-cheerleader at a random if iconic American college-football school/university may somehow become 'wed' to the guardianship of fairy-lore is somehow 'normal' given the school's natural popularity or appeal, but to think that these cheerleaders would have to become the frontline of nature-defenses is almost shocking. However, it's all true.



AMLAN SATAN (Professor/Coach): We're distributing fae-books/write-ups to all fans/members of the team's society this year.



Will this 'academic crusade' flourish at this symbolic American university in Western civilization? Will sightings of fae prompted by the museum-storage of the Satan-discovered fairy-artwork prompt more ideas regarding cheerleaders serving as field-guardians of mysticism-dollars? Well, these questions could be answered if we simply focus on the basic fascination with Earth's strange detention. Amlan Satan believes in fairies.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on February 26, 2022
Last Updated on February 26, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing