Traveler: Earth Drywall

Traveler: Earth Drywall

A Story by Abishai100
"

Ryu is a traveler to Earth who takes up a mission involving infiltrations as well as a retirement-plan for Boston youth-education...and dreamcatchers!

"
An Earth-adventure to sign off with, inspired by Highlander and with only one 'casual' reference to sports (promise!). Thanks for reading, 
----
====

Earth is about to be visited by a faraway humanoid 'traveler' named Ryu who's from an ancient clan of traveling mercenary-ninja warriors known as the Gate-Clan ('GC') who've sent Ryu to this blue planet to solve the problem of war-driven youth alienation/isolations.



RYU: I'll stop a Boston blood-diamond ring operation corroding street-economics before establishing a youth-center.



Ryu walks through a time-space portal from his portion of the universe to arrive on Earth to begin his mission. His GC unit was spying on human civilization and noted the alienation of youth during great capitalism-labyrinth dangers and frailties, which is why this 'traveler' (Ryu) chose to accept the 'freelance' mission to visit Earth...and make a difference...and take that walk across the magic portal!



RYU: I'll change my look multiple times as I leverage my James Bond infiltration work in Boston before becoming a teacher!



Now, this 'Gate-Clan' (GC) of mercenary-ninjas who travel around the universe, usually taking up rescue-missions for contract-payments, don't ordinarily chose humanitarian missions as freelance service-folk, but this time, they opted to send one of their own, Ryu, to deal with this special Earth dilemma eroding American towers of socialized distancing. Ryu's proud of his heritage, but is settling down in Boston for good to work on this cause on Earth, and he'll never forget his origin(s).



RYU: Working at the Boston youth-center has been a pure 'blast' for education and spirits, and I'm taking the kids to a game!



STUDENT: It was so cool to see the Red Sox beat the Phillies in Boston, and our teacher (Ryu) was so cool!



Ryu's blood-diamond success is coupled with his post-infiltration education arena work with the Boston youth-center which has become a huge hit among the parents of the troubled Earth-city. It's no 'shock' that Ryu's both an excellent 'highlander-swordsman-ninja' and a wise/intelligent children's activities teacher and youth-center coordinator!



RYU: I consider myself a happy resident of Earth now, and my work in Boston shall be cast as a triumph in city-daylights.



Now, with Ryu's successes on Earth a pure glory, it shouldn't be a huge surprise if he follows the 'nudging' of his playful Boston youth-center pupils who urge him to find a 'beautiful girl' to marry and settle down with, but with so many choices abound in this modern nation called America, how will Ryu find the 'right' dream?



RYU: Being a resident of Earth requires a few views --- one of which is basic human/social diplomacy.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on February 26, 2022
Last Updated on February 26, 2022
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing