The Golden Child

The Golden Child

A Story by Abishai100
"

A terrible mafia-plot between rival crime-families in the Windy City, involving assassination of princess-daughters, creates a 'vigilante' drosophila.

"
Signing off with this crime-masterpiece of underworld complexity, inspired very loosely by the 'uncanny' American/Western film The Untouchables (Brian De Palma). Enjoy! 
----
====

Welcome to Chicago, a tragic but fabled US city where a terrible underworld conspiracy involving the modern mafia (organized crime-family) has fatefully pitted a princess-daughter of one rival crime-family as a 'human sacrifice' for vengeance-symbolism!



This 'golden-child' of revenge vanities is Alessandra, the Italian-American grand-daughter of Vito Enzo, the head of one of the major mafia-families of the 20th Century, and the rivalry between the Enzos and the Ferraris of Chicago has yielded a stern 'edict' by the Ferraris to have this amazing American princess assassinated, simply because she's to inherit the Enzo empire when she's older and because the Ferraris had their eldest daughter (Kristan) killed in a 'staged' car-accident by two Enzo assassins.



Alessandra is to be killed by poisoning. She's to be drugged in her baby-food meal(s) by infiltrating her Enzo estate kitchen-staff headquarters and care-keeping foodstuff(s). This is modern crime, and it's more evil than one might have imagined in history-books or the 'annals' of organized 'empire' structuralism (e.g., Ancient Egypt)!



Now, we all know that children have been scapegoated, persecuted, oppressed, ostracized, orphaned, and misplaced throughout the history of human civilization(s), and targeting/neglect of youth continues to be the sign(s) of raw and improper evil(s). Children are the signpost(s) of posterity and therefore the 'vision' of species vitality and humility, and this type of 'casting' of youth as statistical is the general/simple 'failure(s)' of human depression!



Fortunately, a special underworld 'vigilante' named Amlan Satan (code-name, 'Storm-Shadow') is about to infiltrate this underworld 'empire' in the Windy City (Chicago) and is to kidnap Alessandra Enzo before she's assassinated and prevented from ascending to her promised fortune(s) throne of family pride. Storm-Shadow infiltrates the Enzo estate kitchen-staff and disguises himself as one of the care-keeping foodstuff(s) cooks and notices the Ferrari family assassin who's equally infiltrated the estate-kitchen/care-keeping facility to poison Alessandra's food preparation(s). Storm-Shadow poisons the Ferrari-family's assassin's kitchen break-time (lunch-time) drink (a small whiskey-glass), which he offers in good humor(s) as his posed kitchen-staff comrade.



Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan) is an Algerian-American who moved to the USA with the hope(s) of becoming a soccer coach for a youth-league or a policeman, since his politically troubled home-nation (Algeria) had seen problems among youth neglected by police-authority in times of political complication(s). However, this dream didn't work-out, so Storm-Shadow decided to go rogue as an American 'vigilante' while keeping a daytime job/position as a newsstand/comic-books store clerk. However, Storm-Shadow regularly visits the Chicago soccer youth-league to enjoy these social displays of modern civilization(s) dance(s)!



FERRARI: I want this 'ninja' of rascal-IQ burnt to death; our scheme for intrigue has been truly erased!
STORM-SHADOW: I discovered this 'plot' from underground street gossip and had to rescue this black swan.



The way this Enzo-Ferrari evil depth(s) 'saga' will play-out in the Windy City (Chicago) remains to be seen, but if we're to 'canonize' the dark/ugly outcome(s) of civilization intrigue impacting the welfare of the innocent(s) will affect the way we evaluate the historical 'shape' of problematic social scenarios in complicated areas (e.g., Northern Ireland, Pakistan, Cuba, the American South, etc.) that may continue to 'drive' our sane sense of human disorientation(s)!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on March 6, 2022
Last Updated on March 6, 2022
Tags: Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing