Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Tanya: Cheerleader Advocate

Tanya: Cheerleader Advocate

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can a vigilante-lawyer help Outworld warrior-princess Tanya defend American football cheerleaders in the year of Qatar World Cup (soccer) distance(s)?

"
A fable about cheerleader spirit(s) inspired by the awesome American film Bring It On (Kirsten Dunst). Hope you like, 
----
====

Tanya was a fierce warrior-princess from Outworld who ventured into Earth-realm to investigate the unusual phenomenon of American female football (sports) cheerleaders being overshadowed by the globally-popular sport of soccer in the 21st Century era of great sports-media and hoped to assert herself as an 'angel' of the sports-dichotomy dilemma.



She befriended a 'Sherlock Holmes' of the American landscape who was a vigilante by day and lawyer by night (or reverse!). This man, Amlan Satan, hoped to defend the 'rights' and value of the American football cheerleader in this new era of the globally-marketed rich sport of soccer, since soccer/football comprised a symbolic duality or schism in Western civilization. Soccer was popular outside America, but football was popular inside America, and psychos rose to attack the media-value of American football cheerleaders in this era of soccer-marketing. That's why Amlan Satan was both a lawyer, defending American football, and vigilante, defending American football cheerleaders like a Sherlock Holmes of crime-fighting!



TANYA: Can you help me, Satan?
AMLAN SATAN: I'll help you!
TANYA: Americans adore football, but the whole Earth adores soccer!
AMLAN SATAN: So?
TANYA: So, American football cheerleaders will be treated as expendables.
AMLAN SATAN: So?
TANYA: This will endanger the media-value of the football-cheerleader(s) in America, Satan!
AMLAN SATAN: So?
TANYA: Surely, you can help me, since you're a 'Sherlock Holmes' of Western trend(s).
AMLAN SATAN: You want me to be a legal/vigilante defender of the American cheerleader?
TANYA: If you fail, these cheerleaders will not be included in sports-media culture!
AMLAN SATAN: Alright; you're right; this is a sports-media era, complete with cinema about football/sports!



Amlan Satan took to court a special case involving the threats to media for American football cheerleaders by advocates of 'free-speech' in America who wished to express the idea that the football-cheerleader(s) were 'expendable' in this globalized era of sports-dollars, when soccer was superior capitalism to football outside America. Amlan Satan doubled as a lawyer/vigilante to defend the media-value and profitability of the football-cheerleader(s) and hoped to use the courthouse dialogue to perform this heroism.



AMLAN SATAN: Ladies and gentlemen of the court of America, I wish to express that football cheerleaders are sacred.



Amlan Satan chose the colorful New Orleans Saints (football) cheerleader(s) of the colorful American city of New Orleans to trumpet the social 'prestige' of the American football cheerleader despite the glaring fact that football was only popular inside America, while 'soccer' was the globally dominant sport outside America. He chose New Orleans since it was a city of pluralism festivities that captured a Western fascination with 'masquerade' market imaginations.



AMLAN SATAN: Ladies and gentlemen of the court, the sport of soccer has indeed generated great cinema outside America!



This was 2022, and the Qatar World Cup soccer-tourney would be the first-ever soccer championship hosted by a Muslim nation, and the entire world, outside America, was prepared to trumpet the modern market/media value of soccer and not the capitalism-domesticated fanfare behind American football. Qatar prepared multiple stadiums for this landmark soccer event, and everyone wanted to see what a Muslim nation would offer in this post-9/11 era of capitalism flowery with its immaculate arenas for public broadcast(s).



Meanwhile, an American psycho-terrorist named Night-Slasher was opting to prey upon the New Orleans Saints (football) cheerleader(s) as 'prime-targets' for persecution in this year of the Qatar World Cup soccer tournament, insistent that American football was somehow 'obsolete' in this new era of inventive athletics-media that hoisted soccer on the global stage way above football. Night-Slasher promised to 'destroy' the mystique of the Saints (football) cheerleader(s).



AMLAN SATAN: Ladies and gentlemen of the court, Americans love the feminine mystique and trumpet any media distinction!



The wise and calculating lawyer-vigilante Amlan Satan helped the Outworld alien-visitor/warrior-princess Tanya by creating a stirring courthouse debate in the West/America regarding the raw marketability of the feminine mystique for American football cheerleaders in this year of the Qatar World Cup soccer-tourney by championing the notion that Night-Slasher was a 'clear signpost' of the demand for human lights on the civil notion that women had the liberty-right to choose any profession they chose or deemed 'dazzling' simply because they'd become 'angels' of capitalism-design(s).



AMLAN SATAN: Ladies and gentlemen of the court, world-traffic requires us to be sensitized to defense of transit-fashion(s).



TANYA: I've met the right human defender of the feminine mystique, for cheerleader liberty in time of media-deprecation(s)!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on March 16, 2022
Last Updated on March 16, 2022
Tags: Sports Fable, Media

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Town Leaves Town Leaves

A Story by Abishai100