Se7en: Dharma.Dreamcatcher

Se7en: Dharma.Dreamcatcher

A Story by Abishai100
"

A calculating heavens-deity/destroyer must intercede on a deadly sin-scenario in DC while being 'charmed' and uplifted by his own darling.

"
Morality fable inspired by Needful Things (Stephen King). 
----
====

Shiva is the god of destruction, and he watches over the realms of pain and punishment and over the ideals behind beauty and the erosion of magic, which is why we often pair him with a lovely 'maiden' to remind ourselves that there's an angelic human kind face behind the wrath and ominous potency of such a destroyer-deity.



This is the story of a gorgeous American female rock-musician named Pizzazz who's being stalked by a relentless DC politician named PC Kantor who insists that he must make her his angelic sex-slave and give her every conceivable amenity in a Washington apartment, except the freedom to leave him. This is a very grave insult on the liberty of a woman, because this musician Pizzazz certainly in all honesty can't resist the fortune-charms of Kantor who's a very wealthy politician and has the chance to afford Pizzazz these worldly comforts and securities as long as she surrenders her soul and liberty to him. This is a grave insult to the face of life, and Pizzazz has become a woman in purgatory.



Fortunately, Shiva, god of destruction, is coming to the aid of Pizzazz and instructing her to remain calm/quiet while he uses a special metaphysics-weapon invoking the 7 Deadly Sins (envy, greed, pride, gluttony, lust, wrath, and sloth) to rescue her from the death-grip of human bondage created by this 'evil' DC politician Kantor. Shiva will challenge Kantor to play with multiple tops-toys (lever-balanced spherical spinning elongated spheres) to see if he can keep two of the multiple tops spinning the longest and for identical periods of time to 'achieve' not just Pizzazz's loyalty/bondage but that of an 'extra' woman --- a second slave!



KANTOR: I have to admit, this dare is quite tempting and I can't refuse.
SHIVA: Remember you goat, if you fail to achieve the task, you lose Pizzazz as well as the promised second-woman.
KANTOR: Of course, I understand!
SHIVA: Let's see if your tiger-eyes are as strong as your humble fingers and coordination on Earth.



Kantor darkly manages to achieve the dared task and keeps two of the top-toys spinning the longest and in an identical period of time, as if they were perfectly in synchrony. He laughs out loud and tells the destroyer-deity Shiva that he's managed to triumph and now has earned both Pizzazz and a second-woman as bondage servant. However, Shiva looks at Kantor in the eyes and whispers, "You honestly were satisfied with just two of the tops and not one more, eh? I'll tell everyone in Washington this hilarious secret!" Kantor is utterly devastated and realizes that if Shiva discloses this humiliating revelation, everyone in the American media will scoff him and say, "Our own social leader is unable to muster the 'defiance' to dare to find one 'extra' top to keep spinning for a 3rd woman-prize!" Kantor realizes that he's been outwitted with a devious 7-Sins magic-trick.



SHIVA: I managed to save the souls of many women in this dharma-act of the 7-Sins on Earth.
PARVATI: It's why I love you, great destroyer.
SHIVA: My darling, I sometimes dream of horribly abandoned and betrayed children in a harvest-field of vertigo.
PARVATI: Every 'policeman' has nightmares of failure, darling.
SHIVA: This is a universe of great daring and lost innocence, no?
PARVATI: No, my darling; it's also one of 'great' distances...and charms!



The moral of the story is, behind every great man (or man-god like Shiva!) is a counseling wise (and arguably 'better'!) woman! Isn't this the 'real' kicker of any story about vice...and fortune?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on March 20, 2022
Last Updated on March 20, 2022
Tags: Mythology, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing