Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Faerie-Drawn

Faerie-Drawn

A Story by Abishai100
"

A horror-tale(s) writer takes a 'personal trip' to see if a 'faerie-discovery' will alter his consciousness and draw him to 'real' dams.

"
An unusual fantasy-tale inspired by Photographing Fairies. Enjoy, 
----
====

Amlan had been a horror-comics writer for some time now, and all the work he'd written were based mostly in the two world-cities of Vancouver, British Columbia (North America) and Northern Ireland (United Kingdom). However, all the work he'd done was pretty-much sort of rather 'dark' and this gave him a sort of 'jaded' consciousness, which he suddenly sought to escape from with a carefully-planned 'human' vacation to a Boston summer-house!



AMLAN SATAN: I've been writing too many Crypt-tales, and I wonder if what I need is a tale about faeries or angels!



Satan took that summer-house trip to a Boston rental property in which he planned to pen a series of poems about the existence of 'faeries' (tiny winged humanoids in the forest with messages about life wisdom/omens). He thought about sleeping outside his house in the summer nights to see if he'd even spot a firefly and 'daydream' it was a faerie. It was a perfectly-planned escape from his work with graphic human psychology (horror-tales), and the house itself was really good.



AMLAN SATAN: What a miracle my life's delivered me, and it's in the form of strange 'faeries' which I know now are real!



Convinced he's been able to use a fancy classic Polaroid to capture a photo-image (black-white) of a host of what looked like 'paper-thin' beings in the forest by his Boston summer-house, Satan (Amlan) decided to start feeling more 'enchanted' about storytelling, and perhaps he'd become less graphic! The Polaroid suddenly seemed like a 'quill' for this comic book artist.



AMLAN SATAN: I'm making a road-trip to Yale for a campus-visit during which I'll carry a lantern and photo randoms to see if any are 'faeries' disguised as human beings, and I'll use the lantern-experience as inspiration for my new novel about the existence of lights in darkness.



Getting to Yale proved to be more of an inspiration than Satan imagined. He saw the heavenly Ivy campus and took his lantern with him, costumed as a 'Sherlock Holmes' and wielded his Polaroid, ready to take photos of randoms whom he'd believe (now!) were 'faeries' in human form, disguised to deliver Earth-messages of real idyllic insights.



AMLAN SATAN: I've done it; I've composed a 'mosaic' of randoms whom really do seem like faerie-spirits for Earth-visits, and one particular individual looks so much like myself, that I gotta believe this 'project' escape from horror-tales will prove to be a 'revelation' about the martial cross-section of 'wrought' human valor amidst feelings of modernism depressions; I'll even juxtaposition the mosaic with some images of video-game warrior-angels (Mortal Kombat); it'll be a mosaic of DNA.



Satan decided to then lease a winter home in New England and used it to feel motivated to generate a series of faerie-stills and humanoids posed/disguised as faeries in Earth-form and he'd want to use this new 'brand' of art to complement his novel about the potential 'magic' delivered by the 'notion' of nonhuman charm(s). It'd be a 'studio' experience!



He had a dream one night in his studio-house (New England) in which he'd imagine being visited by a non-faerie opposite specter --- the great Grey Dragon. He conversed with this 'creature' who warned him not to indulge in the human child-like 'fancy' of cooking-up imageries of 'faeries' trapped in a world-matrix of ceaseless darkness!



AMLAN SATAN (Pulitzer Speech): I'm thanking the 'faeries' who inspired my awarded novel Becoming Faerie-Drawn.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on March 23, 2022
Last Updated on March 23, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Lone-Star Lone-Star

A Story by Abishai100