Mystery-Man of Diamonds

Mystery-Man of Diamonds

A Story by Abishai100
"

A world-man is a 'magic-boy' whose ties to daydreams bring him to the edges of fantasy-deliverance!

"
A fairy-tale for modern times, inspired by Catch Me If You Can (Leo DiCaprio). Signing off (thanks for reading), 
----
====

A special strange young man in North America, studying blood-diamonds had become a real-life James Bond in civilization but his magical deeds and skills belied a very unusual time-zone secret --- he was from another dimension. This young man was something like a 'sorcerer' and he possessed unusual/deviant powers and abilities, and his greatest trick of wall was the very unusual ability to make daydreams come to life.



This young man is Amlan Satan, and he'd performed various comparable deeds of strange magic while growing up. As a young boy, he'd amused those around him with very candid humor even as a 6 year-old child, and people regarded him as possessing a very unusually 'frank' or mature demeanor and celebrated him as a truly 'gifted' child of the world. This was the youthful daydream Amlan provided the world.



Then, as an older young boy in school, he performed great Halloween and school-dance tricks and magic-acts for his friends which amazed them such as pirate-dance vertigo and snack-shop looting and prompt returns for teachers to laugh. He'd become something of an 'assistant' of the dream-scape experience. This was a premonition for Amlan Satan to grew up into a real-life 'James Bond' and become a sort of 'sorcerer' of guerrilla-intelligence in British Columbia (North America).



As a James Bond of the world, he'd perform his greatest magic acts of all, including the harrowing rally of allies in paramilitary operations designed to make political/intelligence actions feel or seem like an adventurous circus performance. Furthermore, he would wow his rivals with his croupier-like skills with entreating the charms of beautiful women, be they good or evil. However, this wasn't the man's greatest and oddest magic-feat.



It was the circle-of-friends from another dimension who aided this James Bond, Amlan Satan, in the establishment of great heroics performances and artworks which fabled the 'team' as a 'circus-unit from the heavens' that people sort of compared to the Dirty Dozen. This final magic-act involved Amlan Satan having the 'circle-connection' to a 'force' of light from the other dimension from which he came, a team or unit he referred to as the Faerie-Dartmouth ('FD').



It was with the gorgeous men and women of FD (Faerie-Dartmouth) that this 'boy from another dimension' (Amlan Satan) derived or 'wrought' a special stage-miracle regarding the chance encounters with sorcery and daydreams, for the incredible team-members of FD (Faerie-Dartmouth) would assist him in erecting timeless forms of protective socialized liberties like antipiracy securities in Northern Ireland (United Kingdom). He also dated two of these 'magic women' from his own dimension who afforded him special 'powers' of love's mysterious vision, and once more, his rivals wondered if he'd become a 'deity' of defense.



The point of this very unusual story is that this individual from another dimension, Amlan Satan, seemed to wield a 'scepter' of power or magic that enabled him to offer the world special ringlets or moments of daydreams and sorcery and was equally complemented by his 'time-dimension' visitor-faeries (FD). His friends returned home, but he remained on Earth and began writing a novel called James Bond: Becoming Ministerial, which would win him the Pulitzer. Such is the mystery of life and ambition and dreams.



====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on March 24, 2022
Last Updated on March 24, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing