American Ninja*

American Ninja*

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can a 'covert' force of ninja-heroes rescue princess/son from the maze of the evil Baron?

"
Signing off with this very fun 'adventure' inspired by American Ninja. Enjoy! 
----
====

Blood-diamond barons flourished in British Columbia but a Cossack unit of trained infiltrators/warriors skilled in ninja-guerrilla tactics called F-IRA were employed covertly to rescue a Danish queen and her son from an estate maze in which the baron placed the hostages for ransom unless someone had the skill to save the frail ones.



F-IRA: Our goal is unitary; to unite in various team-coordinations (men/women) to dive into the baron's estate and destroy!



Now, these Cossack warriors trained in ninja-tactics were living in Boston (USA) as bookshop managers when they'd been called-up by the paramilitary organization in the West known as 'GI Joes' (employed to infiltrate based on their skills of great intelligence-confidence!) and boasted their long/proud traditions and history in the showcasing of circus-like heroics in events as varied as WWII and the Los Angeles Race Riots of 1992.



BARON ION: I've got these two lovelies wandering around my vegetation-maze in my estate and no 'guerrilla' can help them.



PRINCESS MONOKE: I doubt we'll ever get out of here, my goodly son...on our own anyways!
SON (DAMIAN): Don't worry my mummy; I still believe there's a 'sky-force' descending to our rescue (somehow).



That 'sky-force' if F-IRA, and the ninja-unit of guerrilla-infiltrators first dive into the Baron's evil estate/property and then use casted mini-parachute toys containing smoke-release bags which will cause the princess and her son (deep/hidden in the green maze-labyrinth) to cough just enough for the team to hear them and detect their precise location! The smoke is not thick enough, however, to alarm the Baron's guardsmen who're positioned on the 4-corners of the maze of the estate like pigeons.



F-IRA: We're here to rescue you; we've found you; we'll dig a tunnel underground in this maze and burrow out for you!
PRINCESS MONOKE: Thanks so much; you really are a 'terrific' team of heroes...we're so grateful now.
F-IRA: Thanks later; the baron had you trapped and was simply evil; we're your angels!



AMERICAN GAZETTE: Now, Monoke/Damian return to the Ivy League for their intended conference on Euro-monarchy DNA.



'GI JOE': You achieved an 'outstanding' success in the Baron's hideous maze, goodly unit of ninja-folk.
F-IRA: Our Cossack honors and fight-training prepped us for this 'mission' into the 'hellmouth' of dominion-drywall.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on March 26, 2022
Last Updated on March 26, 2022
Tags: Ninja

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing