Misfits: Asian Decomposer

Misfits: Asian Decomposer

A Story by Abishai100
"

The iconic rock-band of ladies, Misfits, achieve a Hong Kong eco-performance contract but need help from a local detector.

"
An eco-parable inspired loosely by Jem (cartoon)! Enjoy, 
----
====

A very symbolic Asian city had become a site of great capitalism intrigue when the iconic Misfits female punk-rock American neoclassical music-band arrived to perform a special concert about eco-conservationism in this new age of mad commercial vanities (e.g., blood-diamond traffic, industrialization/tech).



MISFITS: We're so 'deeply' honored to be cast as the gem-piece of this Asian city's eco-visions and feature in a magazine.



However, the Misfits would need some padded securities during this trip to Asia from the United States. They'd already taken an Aer Lingus flight from JFK to Dublin to first connect with an eco-greenpeace group linked to Sinn Fein renewable energies economics conference before getting to the Asian city (Hong Kong) where commercial nexus required police assurances for antiterrorism monitors. The Misfits were worried that a fanatic-crazy would try to threaten the eco-concert in Hong Kong because of a conservatism-fanaticism backlash across the globe arising from global-warming activism skeptics.



MISFITS: The exploitation of blood-diamonds is something we're singing about in Asia; extraction of Earth-minerals is sacred.



Now, the Misfits had already become world-known for their iconic punk-rock political weighty songs about civilization value such as eco-pollution, terrorism, rape, child welfare, and corporate malfeasance, and their Hong Kong vision of eco-conservationism lyrics for their blood-diamond single Diamonds are Forevermore gave people energized 'goosebumps' about the dire need for renewables research like clean-coal tech in Asia.



However, the iconic Misfits were indeed targeted because of a conservatism-fanaticism 'backlash' in Asia (Hong Kong), marshaled insidiously by a blood-diamond warlord named Kang who wanted to send concert-infiltrating ghouls to assassinate the leader of the Misfits, the wild and shrewd Pizzazz who'd read about the warlord Kang in Esquire as a modern crimelord of ultimate capitalism paranoia undercurrents in the East.



Fortunately, a defecting ex-ghoul of Kang's Hong Kong empire, Haji, had departed from Kang's domain and decided to help the Misfits deal with this 'scheme' to have Pizzazz assassinated in Asia during the special Hong Kong eco-event. Haji would ask the Asian police to allow him to disguise himself as a concert security-man/cop and detect Kang's ghouls and stun them with an electric-stick and thereby defy his previous 'master' of hell, the white-haired Kang.



HAJI: I was most pleased to help you ladies evade the dark arms of Kang in Hong Kong for this eco-event!
MISFITS: We've been to some eco-concerts and conferences before, and we surely needed your heroics, Haji.
HAJI: Allow me to 'escort' you ladies to show you the real Asia.
MISFIT: You're cool!



Haji would go onto becoming a great ally/buddy of the American Misfits and they'd work together on a new toy-line marketing campaign involving the re-presentation of Alien robot-toys symbolizing a modern planetary/civilization concern about mismanaged tech/resources for human vanity/ambition that would spell 'doom' for the species corroding the blue-planet resources for survival storytelling.



MISFITS: Blood-diamonds and global pollution are realities, and we're singing to you about divinities!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on March 28, 2022
Last Updated on March 28, 2022
Tags: Anime

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing