Mitochondrial-Eve: Salk's Dressing

Mitochondrial-Eve: Salk's Dressing

A Story by Abishai100
"

Dark 'fable' about genomics arrows in modernism creating 'strange tales' of human Earth dragons.

"
An Orwellian 'fable' inspired by Northfork. Enjoy, 
----
====

At the Salk Institute in Western civilization, Dr. Satan (Amlan!) was studying the geometry of mitochondrial-DNA and its imprints onto the matrilineal ancestry analysis and structuralism behind race-blending or hybridization of ethnicity in the emerging modern era of globalism and culture-exchange, making the Salk an 'advanced' area of humanist studies in the West.



DR. SATAN: We're wondering if the weight of mtDNA may erect forms of femininity bias (chauvinism) against biracialness.



In fact, mtDNA (mitochondrial-DNA) may be used to 'dissect' the forms of matrilineal lineage in all human races/ethnicities, and Dr. Satan (Amlan!) studied how the fertility-aspects of mtDNA may be 'construed' by mainstream society, upon publication of science-papers from Salk (California!), as a 'foundation' for anti-masculine 'inheritance storytelling' regarding multiculturalism intrigue through the lens of race-blending marriages/unions ('mulatto' couples/offspring).



DR. SATAN: This work may 'revolutionize' mainstream ideas surrounding presentation of fashion-models as race-centric.



Unfortunately, such science complexity will give rise to deviant/dangerous forms of theoretical 'modeling' such as the idea that race-hybridization through mtDNA concepts are 'parallel' to the design of sex-robots or companion A.I. representing a civilization consciousness regarding socialized biases. This radical post-Orwellian thinking at Salk (California!) for Dr. Satan.



DR. SATAN: The work we do casts us as modern-day real-life 'Sherlock Holmes' men of civilization designs/fashions!



When Satan won the Nobel Prize for his mtDNA 'omen-paper' about the warnings against Eugenics as a bias-forming catalyst for 'inventive' racism, his ideas were inspirations for the new faerie-theosophy film appropriately-titled The Decameron: Faerie-DNA.



DR. SATAN: In this work at Salk, we're paving the new 'brick-roads' to the consciousness of real Earth drawer(s).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on April 8, 2022
Last Updated on April 8, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing