Hobbyism: Amlan/Kitana*

Hobbyism: Amlan/Kitana*

A Story by Abishai100
"

A caveat-patriotism activity 'diorama' involving a couple-of-pirates who seek novel Jersey activity for transformations into 'worldly' deacons.

"
A hobbyism portrait inspired by Radio Flyer. Enjoy, 
----

====

Two real-life pirates, Amlan/Kitana, decided to participate in a process of civilization 'immersion' that would see them become world-infused 'patriots' of the social matrix.



Kitana, like Amlan, was an eccentric sea-conscious pirate and, like Amlan, wondered if a life in civilization immersion would complement (or suit!) her offbeat 'taste' in the other-worldly metaphysical lifestyle of unusual/bizarre gregariousness.



AMLAN: Let's go to that iconic hobbies-crafts store in South Jersey for a 'patriot' airplane toy-erection kit, Kitana!
KITANA: Yeah, that's be nifty and sweet, and it'd teach us about the 'shift' between pirate-to-patriot, Amlan Satan.



They were bewildered/amazed the levels/scales of the intricate toy hobby kits/models at the AAA Hobbies-Crafts store in South Jersey (USA) and wondered if such indulgences might entreat their youthful fancy about the 'nature/quality' of inventive commercial vanities.



AMLAN: We'll build this special toy airplane with model parts and think of it as a 'vehicle' for imagination-mutations.
KITANA: This 'just' might be superior to our other life of sea-conscious pirate-lore, Amlan Satan.



Of course, there's quite much precedence for thoughts on the nature of aviation and kit-patriotism for model vehicles that soar through the universal medium for ideations about the nature of patriotism and heroics. That's what drew this funny pirate-couple (Amlan/Kitana) away from the 'water' of the seas and towards the 'currents' of the air!



AMLAN: We started out as straight-fans of Treasure islands and sword-cuffs, Kitana.
KITANA: We'd become hobbyism-masters of the kit-utility values of patriotism vehicle-diagrams (and flowers!).



What can hobbyism do for you in this age of toys, tech, gizmos, gadgets, and consumerism? What did it achieve for the two pirates-turned-patriots Amlan/Kitana? This just might be a 'fable' reminiscent of the 'lore' of consumerism daydreams (e.g., Babes in Toyland)!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on April 13, 2022
Last Updated on April 13, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing