Ballet-Hotel (Faeries!)

Ballet-Hotel (Faeries!)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Narrated 'visage' of the dystopian Immortals ballet-company in British Columbia which showcases/boasts a 'matrix-collage' like diary approach to choreographed 'demo' storytelling/intrigue.

"
I thought I'd offer this nice lengthy picture-paged diorama about ballet-imagination, inspired loosely by my sister's love of ballet-stage shows in Europe. Thanks for reading, 
----
====

I'm coordinating a special 'ballet-hotel' in British Columbia recruiting various talents/teachers from around the world and especially from Eastern Europe, and this is a dioramic presentation of that work-project, so follow along with me.



In my past-life, I was a toymaker in Northern Ireland, but now I apply my experience with the aesthetics/designs of playspaces to design offbeat ballet-company performances for a broad-based audience in North America, using special toy-like approaches to themes known from productions as varied as Babes in Toyland and Ronin and of course Swan Lake.



My ballet-company in Vancouver is called Immortals, and we teach both men/women interested in the 'modern art' of expressive acrobatic dancing choreographed for special stage-presentations of elegant swan-like motions capturing a civilization-IQ regarding the movements of human immortality!



REVIEW: Immortals blends the style(s) of exotic storyboarding about fantasy-adventure to offer dance-motion even from war!



Of course, Immortals boasts children as well in our student-company and we usually find hospitality in the special Vancouver hotel where we've created a special teaching-space.



The men/women of the Immortals ballet-company in British Columbia are instructed to combine forms of elegance with acrobatic strength-fitness to showcase presentations of stage-oriented storytelling, where atmosphere is as important as trained motions.



REVIEW: It's ironic the Immortals find great hospitality in British Columbia's most 'iconic' hotel, the Vancouver!



Yes, folks, it's true; the Vancouver is to Immortals what Titanic was to the old-aristocracy of that yesteryear, and it affords us the magical ability to hone our interest(s) in team-choreography with the right requirements for emotional amenity!



REVIEW: We're almost confident Immortals is some kind of alien-visitation company of ballet reminiscent of faerie-design.



Our teachers/performers work with our students to ingrain a certain consciousness regarding the 'faerie-mystique' so as to hybridize acrobatic-training (or fluttering of bodies) with a 'ninja-like' approach to environmental sensitivity. It's a 'mortal' mannequin approach to faerie-lyricism with Immortals.



REVIEW: Ironically, the equipment/dress/shoes of Immortals nicely complements the skillful performance showcases.



We took some inspiration from Russian fashion-shows featuring cut designs of walking-fitness oriented gear/clothing made to highlight the ergonomics of the body, ready to be cast in images of fluid dancing imagination!



Our company hails from an old Cossack area of tribes/clans of moving peoples of Eastern Europe and those who lived/roamed in the Urals and therefore offer a certain 'pride' in terms of education of culture-driven approaches to aesthetic blending.



REVIEW: It's almost as if Immortals is the new Cirque-du-Soleil, though they have much more of an 'ethnic' harmony.



Considering the fine-tuning of storytelling versus ballet informs our approach to theme-driven dance and lifestyle, which is why we might design clothing to match a certain 'dystopian' taste for productions/stories like Ishtar or Dr. Zhivago.



REVIEW: The Immortals always show up in their signature blue Saab limo, a toast to old-world Cossack aesthetics!



REVIEW: The teachers are very specific/demanding, and the students/performers claim they're being coached by wiseguys.



Our teachers demand the best, since we care about the blending of performance with the philosophy of education-based approaches to sophisticated life-style, and that's why we're credited as being 'complementary' to the modern magazine-era of style-driven pedestrian oral tradition(s).



REVIEW: It's nice to see some of the artwork(s) enhancing Immortals shows, since they show a 'matrix' like view of collages.



Of course, I've personally boasted a special princely-inherited fortune access to special ballet-company 'treasures' reflecting our devotion to history, like old-empire filament-eggs of royal folklore!



My rival is Mikhi, whose Russian company tied to Cirque-du-Soleil, combines ice-skating with ballet-performance and is rumored to be much more 'simple' in his obstinate disinterest in referencing 'matrix-collage' arts/imagery to offer the kind of traffic-hybridized storytelling Immortals boasts, which makes Mikhi much more like a 'villain' in the dominion of dance-training/showcase texting.



REVIEW: Maybe this is more like a 'randomized sampling' of folk-tale citations, and Immortals is certainly a 'collage' drive.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on April 14, 2022
Last Updated on April 14, 2022
Tags: Ballet, Folk-Tale

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing