Cricket: The Global Dr.

Cricket: The Global Dr.

A Story by Abishai100
"

A cyber-'project' in New England draws sportsmanship-cricket fanfare and India-Ireland aesthetics/markets crossfire...and dukes!

"
A nice/fun cyber-activity 'diorama' inspired by The Wizard. Enjoy, 
----
====

A distinctive multicultural Ivy school social-house called Bones-Gate was where Irish and Indian students/teachers were designing a special pluralism cyber-club for the celebrations/fanfare of global sport of cricket, the bat-and-ball fielding game most unlike baseball, making this house ('BG') a symbol of democracy creativity!



BONES-GATE: We're drawing from the animations of populism storyboarding to derive sportsmanship fantasies for students.



The blending of Irish-Indian peoples/culture has precedence (ironically) in the 20th-Century when Irish revolutionary Eamon De Valera visited India to compare their independence (movement) from British rule with that of the Indian peoples.



The proliferation of politically 'hot' imagery coming out of the Irish Republican Army and Quit India Movement generated quite a 'stir' in gender-fashions/relations on the world-stage when prominent women (Irish-Indian) were 'showcased' as leaders/spies.



BONES-GATE: We're drawing from cyber-merchandising to blend Irish-Indian designs in ornaments/clothing/sports fanfare.



The captain of Bones-Gate, Amlan Satan, is Algerian-Indian and has family-ties to the FLN revolution against French colonial rule and is excited about the prospect of 'pirate-like' costumed populism celebrations of the enticing and elegant sport of cricket for 'BG' demo-cricket blogs/simulations showcasing a modern 'academic' fascination with 'fanzine-culture' traffic for sportsmanship.



AMLAN SATAN: We're recruiting a special cyber-gaming aficionado (Mortal Kombat) from the East for a cricket-combat sim!



REVIEW (IVY NEWSPAPER): The cross-sectioning of fable-avatars from Ireland-India (faeries/deities) makes for sports-IQ!



Can we 'wed' the beauty-magic of disparate culture (India/Ireland) for modern expositions/compositions on what brings out the 'princes' of cyber-dialogue regarding showcasing of aesthetics/sportsmanship/dance?



BONES-GATE: We've now got terrific toasts to cyber-cricket forums tied to Little India community (business-district), NJ/US!



Fortunately, the elegant/beautiful global sport of cricket has already made a 'legend' splash in magazine-culture and in cyber-arenas, since great 'stars' like Gavaskar (India) and Bradman (England) have turned the world-sport into a thing of great folklore, primed for Ivy student cyber-dialogue regarding the networking of 'princes' for commercial vanities in Western civilization (e.g., New England!).



AMLAN SATAN: We're drawing in carrom (finger-billiards tourney/India) competition students to this Ivy cyber-cricket chat.



AMLAN SATAN: We're even referencing a Hindu 'avatar' (Ganesha --- the 'Elephant-Man' god) in cyber-chats about fantasy!



BONES-GATE: We're thrilled to announce all this 'prince-work' with cyber-sportsmanship/market's inspired a new video-game!



Of course, for this new inventive era of 'astounding' graphics-cyber interface(s) like Mortal Kombat (video-games), social-clubs for sportsmanship may be likened to the 'faerie-optimism' behind antiviolence comics/cinema/dance.



REVIEW (Ivy Student Newspaper): Who'd think Ireland-India could generate pluralism cyber-IQ for Ivy students/teachers for cricket fanfare in a time of great 'traffic' vertigo regarding 'unfiltered' forms of commercial vanities?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on April 15, 2022
Last Updated on April 15, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing