Immortals: Dartmouth/Salk

Immortals: Dartmouth/Salk

A Story by Abishai100
"

A tale of capitalism-defense for modern sociocultural vision(s) of dragons.

"
A civilization defense fairy-tale inspired by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). Enjoy, 
----
====

The Salk in California was where a group of cyber-defenders of American culture were making their blogs about socialized healthcare policy studies/conversations. The defenders called themselves the Immortals who believed such study was architectural dress.



The group consisted of special 'gypsy-faeries' (humanoid-transformed tiny winged humanoids of the forests with messages of wisdom/warning).



The faeries-warriors of the Immortals espoused the marketing of special civilization cleansing 'avatars' who may be women too, such as Transformers robot-warrior women/soldiers who represent democracy dress.



The captain of the Immortals is Storm-Shadow who swaps baron blood-diamonds in bank safe-boxes with toy gems in Zurich and Brussels for media statements about Interpol-office(s) dress.



There's also young members of Immortals who espouse St. Patrick's Day dioramas among the So-Cal students who read about the publications about social research offered by the Salk.



IMMORTALS: We're advocating special teamwork confidences in this time of 'invisible' gargoyles of commercial vanity!



These 'faerie-practitioners' cared about what their home-academic institutions said about the reliable access to socialized healthcare as a format for the discussion surrounding organized civilization bureaucracy for lifestyle sustenance.



SALK: We don't believe in faeries and don't think our handsome community of dressed members cares about dragons.



The faeries/Immortals challenged the lethal White Dragon in a debate about capitalism's fancy and American rights to claim it as their defense-ideology. The White Dragon insisted Western/American capitalism was still a power-inflation system, despite its 'social' vision of shared profit-driven globalism, but the faeries/Immortals retorted that such a 'macro-system' would promote healthy forms of open dialogue surrounding civics writing!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on April 19, 2022
Last Updated on April 19, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing