Deadpool: Flames of Dream

Deadpool: Flames of Dream

A Story by Abishai100
"

A tale of Canadian vigilance and a 'Night-Slasher' who preys on the stray(s), inspired by the new movie.

"
Just a fun Deadpool short, inspired by the recent cool film. Enjoy, 
----

====

Amlan/Rita were undercover costumed vigilantes after Satan (Amlan Satan) was killed in an electric-shock accident at his power-plant and was resurrected as a zombie-hero named Deadpool. He stayed alongside his life-partner Rita and formed the dynamic-duo of Deadpool-Negasonic in Calgary (North America).



DEADPOOL (Amlan): What did you know about this Calgary flaming serial-killer, Negasonic/Rita?
NEGASONIC (Rita): All I really know Deadpool/Amlan is that he's a blade-wielding nut we've got to chase!



The Night-Slasher was known to stalk and bloody-murder women and policemen wandering around after-hours in Calgary, a nice Canadian city otherwise known for its decent descent into the fun media-world of ice-hockey team excellence (Flames).



DEADPOOL: Our mission-target is a woman named Rachel who's been declared by Night-Slasher as a dummy of Calgary.
NEGASONIC: We'll simply follow her around on bikes until we notice someone following her, Amlan.



NIGHT-SLASHER: You to dum-dums tracked me all the way to the Flames ice-game tonight (Saturday)?
DEADPOOL/NEGASONIC: We knew Rachel would be here...so we put 1+1=2 in our head(s)!
NIGHT-SLASHER: I ought-to gut you two like cold fishes for food.
DEADPOOL/NEGASONIC: Forget it psycho-buddy...this is ice-hockey night!



RACHEL: Oh, God, thank you two eccentric pals so so much...I can 'safely' return to my job at the Public (Library).



For now, Calgary was safe/secure again, the Flames were zooming in the playoff-game(s), and Deadpool/Negasonic made their customized Flames rosters for the PS ice-hockey simulation arcade-game and hoped the city would never ever again contend with the traffic-deformity likes of the 'anti-Catholic' Night-Slasher.



NEGASONIC: You should consider converting to Catholicism...like me!
DEADPOOL: I'm satisfied with rudimentary Bible-reading(s), Rita (love-you).
NEGASONIC: Well, I drew this doodle of us 'transformed' into different Marvel avatars.
DEADPOOL: Cool!



====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on May 19, 2022
Last Updated on May 19, 2022
Tags: Comics

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Shy-Epic Shy-Epic

A Story by Abishai100