Asylum: Dahlia

Asylum: Dahlia

A Story by Abishai100
"

A portrait of a doctor-turned-mad in a Western-world gone sad, in a tale of two non-doctorates.

"
A random psychological tale inspired by storylines from multiple media. Enjoy, 
----

====

Dr. Horton had been a renowned criminal-psychologist (and devoted Irish-Catholic!) at the Wellview Institute in New England (United States) given a very symbolic media-report case involving a recently incarcerated 'super-terrorist' named Amlan Satan ('Storm-Shadow') who'd been convinced he'd been born on Earth as a 'prophet' of 9/11 weight/fear(s). Dr. Horton represented the very-best of modern media-IQ regarding criminal-insanity storyboarding/reporting and therefore was cast as a media-doll for TV-broadcasts of her interviews with Amlan Satan ('Storm-Shadow').



DOC: Why the 'weight' with 9/11-fear(s), Amlan?
SATAN: Call me 'Storm-Shadow' please, Doctor Horton!
DOC: Alright, but what's with the anti-American terrorism woe?
SATAN: Well, it's capitalism highway(s) that worry me, doc.
DOC: How's that?
SATAN: If you can't make lemonade, throw lemons!
DOC: What do you mean, Mr. Storm-Shadow?
SATAN: We're helpless; society's cynical; we may yearn to fan the flame(s).
DOC: Are you a Flame(s)-fan (Calgary)?
SATAN: I love good sports, but let's stay focused on 9/11 hellmouth(s), doc!
DOC: Alright; you want to 'persuade' America (TV) that 9/11 hellfire is sane, eh?
SATAN: Precision, doc, precision, I must praise.
DOC: Praise what?
SATAN: Look at me doc...I'd been a telemarketer in NYC; I became a night-artist.
DOC: A clown?
SATAN: I dressed up like a 'mock-detective' (Sherlock Holmes) and prowled NYC streets!
DOC: What'd been your 'special' message?
SATAN: I'm a visual 'prophet' of the inane 'quality' of modern/Western sleuths-works.
DOC: You want us all to consider you an anti-detective?
SATAN: Don't I look the part, Dr. Horton (hehe)?



NOTEBOOK (Dr. Horton): I can't help but get the 'eerie' haunt that Satan's 9/11 rendering(s) shadow a 'visage' of escapism!



'Storm-Shadow' (Amlan Satan) escaped from Wellview by knocking out a guard and putting on his uniform and a fake Halloween-costume mustache-beard and sneaking out the mail-delivery maze and out into the world he wanted to make his special '9/11-prophecy canvas' and never looked back!



DIARY (Dr. Horton): I've snapped; 'Storm-Shadow' has transformed my sense of patriotics; I'm now a female-artist of anarchy!



'Doc-Horton' now called herself 'Dahlia' and prowled around a group of Western prisons that'd been converted/renovated/transformed into shopping-complexes for consumer-traffic, but that's the 'quality' of commercial infrastructural funding/development, right? Well, 'Dahlia' went around shopping-malls which'd been former prisons and took iPhone-shots for anonymous cyber-blogs about 9/11-naysayers 'targeting' modern traffic-monuments/sites as 'potential' prophetic 'hubs' of great Western deconstruction.



DIARY ('Dahlia'): Storm-Shadow's transformed my 'sense' of toys; I bought these Xeno-alien figurines to place by police-station.



STORM-SHADOW: I'm pleased hearing 'underworld-rumors' of your ID ('Dahlia') and mail you this anarchy-storybook for Xmas.



What will be the new 'psyche-path' of the once media-laureled Doc-Horton ('Dahlia')? Storm-Shadow (Amlan Satan), still at-large, achieved in 'transforming' a psychologist into a hellmouth. How, with all this post-9/11 fear(s), would modern Westerners 'wrought' sanity from the 'rational cauldron' of deformity deliverances?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on June 8, 2022
Last Updated on June 8, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing