Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Arby's Eye: The Visitor Dragon

Arby's Eye: The Visitor Dragon

A Story by Abishai100
"

A strange 'misadventure' involving a size-shrunken malicious predator-alien 'being' hiding in a Boston artist's house-wall(s) invokes divinity!

"
An homage to the under-rated film Cat's Eye (James Woods). Enjoy, 
----
====

A strange predator-alien landed on Earth, escaped from his Mars underground, and hid his spaceship in the Grand Canyon and burrowed its way into Boston where it became miniature-sized to hide in the walls of a certain New England comic book artist's house.



The cat-pet of the household in Boston where the alien-predator now hid, an affable/clever little 'fellow' named Arby, started noticing strange goings-on in the neighborhood after the Martian 'creature' of strange/menacing appearance and throwing poison-pin weapons, began making mischief by puncturing tires of parked post-commute residence automobiles and making couples fight.



ARBY: I'm thinkin' to myself, in my 'wondrous' cat-mind, with 'keen-eye' for danger, that our Boston home is 'plagued' by evil!



The alien-predator had traversed across a space-portal to arrive in Earth's dimension, since his Martian 'realm' was shielded by a 'planar universal ether' substance that required passage through a 'magic-curtain' for passage. Once inside the walls-house of the New England comic book artist's Boston residence, the alien-predator was 'steadily' pursued/monitored by the valiant-cat of the household (Arby!) who now hoped to chase the Martian predator while encouraging the family to ward off the portal-crossed devil!



AMLAN (Father/Husband): I get that 'funny-feelin' that Arby (our cat!) sees something afoot in our residence!
ESMERELDA (Mother/Wife): Yeah, me too; I've wondered if something was 'alarming' him in our neighborhood.
EZZY (Daughter/Child): Arby's scared!



ARBY: I'm arming Ezzy (our child!) with her slingshot toy and 'luring' the predator menace out of the walls for a spirit-shot!
EZZY: I see the creature-troll now, Arby; I'm firin' away!



AMLAN (Father/Husband --- Diary): Arby/Ezzy conveyed to me they drove the 'alien-creature-troll' into our home fireplace where it burnt to ash and was extinguished (in specter) to oblivion, but the 'misadventure' of Earth-time has now compelled me to generate a new series of Predator comics (graphic!) for dissemination of modern dark 'faerie-tales' about visitors drawing out imagery of dimensional danger(s)...or distance(s)!



ARBY: That alien-predator was behind multiple 'accident-deaths' in our neighborhood; I'm praying for the kids at tombstones!



AMLAN (Diary): Never under-value the 'keen-eye' of your spirit-animal/pet (cat?) who 'shields' your home from dark drawers.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on June 26, 2022
Last Updated on June 26, 2022
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Windy PhD Windy PhD

A Story by Abishai100