Aldrich Killian: Robot Dreams

Aldrich Killian: Robot Dreams

A Story by Abishai100
"

A deforming 'mad' scientist conceiving cyborg-A.I. design(s) may have some 'revelation' about the mental dangers of life-reinventions.

"
A re-presentation of the iconic comics-character Aldrich Killian (Marvel Comics), which I think you'll like! 
----
====

Aldrich Killian completed his thorough engineering-robotics design(s) studies at Dartmouth-CalTech and began private-study/lab work in his newly-furnished/funded home-laboratory in Chicago (United States). He'd begun developing ideas of a manmade form of 'alien' intelligence in the form of A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) which would effectively replace all human society forms of conceptualizing contact with an extra-terrestrial organic being like E.T. However, something inside Mr. Killian simply mentally/emotionally snapped, and he became overwhelmed by the more 'consuming' ideation(s) of engineering/designing an A.I. 'being' which would 'seem' like an organic soul-spirit and entirely replace/displace any prior fascination with contacting an organic extra-terrestrial being visiting Earth for some kind of visit...or Invasion! Aldrich Killian had become a 'dark' alter-ego rendition of his earlier intelligentsia-self and spent all time in his home-lab designing ideations of a cyborg or organics-driven A.I. being and refused to make contact with the world and reinvented himself as a 'cool' mad scientist!



MR. KILLIAN'S DIARY: I've done it (me thinks!). This time, I've found that morsel for truth regarding a cyborg welcomed presence that replaces/displaces any fascination with organic alien intelligence, and this part-machine 'character' which is 'superior' in efficiency-manner(s) to a completely organic/nonrobotic 'species' and will therefore overcome our childlike human paranoia regarding contacting an organic alien which is hostile and seeks Invasion agenda(s). This part-machine being of A.I. design, a 'real' cyborg, will meet my mental/intellectual interest(s) in confronting a self-image made being of rather distinguished self-composure, a self-willed alive soul of half-organic dashing visage, and I, Aldrich Killian, a self-invented mad-scientist, will 'serve' as this robot's compatriot of mental machinations, and soon I'll develop some nice organic flesh/parts for his machinery-skeletal structure(s). My God, I've done it (me thinks!).



That night, after this descriptive/extensive diary-entry, the now self-invented mad-scientist Aldrich Killian dream-slept and imagined a future-world in which his 'invented' robot being, en-route to receiving special gifted organic parts/spirits, was part of some grand A.I. defiance 'revolution' that would usurp and deform all human-organic fingerprints on Earth, creating a new vision of Earth dominion, one of dark and machine-like proportion(s)! As he lay in bed dreaming this and sweating profusely going through this fated nightmare, he started to ask himself, "Is this apocalypse vision of a New Earth (darkened!) my destiny or fated course of life derived from the machinations of the mind which led me to ill-conceive of the form(s) of life-alterations that have led to an invented doom?"



REPORTER: So, what's led you to this newfound love/research of music brain perception(s)?
ALDRICH: Well, I'd been earlier working on designs for A.I. study and cyborg-machinations!
REPORTER: We know that, Aldrich, but you'd been considered a 'pioneer' in robotics-design(s)!
ALDRICH: Yes, yes, I know that...however, robotics had slipped from my spirit and had been replaced.
REPORTER: By this new fascination with music lines of perception(s) in the human brain, eh?
ALDRICH: That's right, good man...I'm now 'consumed' by this intrigue surrounding the brain-music links.
REPORTER: So, what've you learned so far?
ALDRICH: I'm coordinating blueprints for the diagrams of music-synchrony brain-perceptions of diagonals!
REPORTER: Oh, you mean, how 'diagonal-lines' of music rhythm interlacing may be brain-perceived as orchestra?
ALDRICH: Something like that, good man.
REPORTER: Well, you're also noted to be marrying a football-cheerleader woman, the beautiful Shelbye.
ALDRICH: Yes, yes...that's right, good man!
REPORTER: What a change (from your 'past' life), Mr. Killian!
ALDRICH: You guessed it, man.
REPORTER: May I ask...was there some 'deviation' in your science development(s) that created this reform of study?
ALDRICH: I'd rather not say...what 'strayed' me from A.I. research to music-brain research...but let's say it was fate!
REPORTER: I'm certain Shelbye's thrilled, since she most arguably prefers music to robots (ha!).
ALDRICH: That's right; Shelbye's my 'real' angel.



Thus ends the dark faerie-tale of a mad-scientist (Aldrich Kilian) a newborn Christian-Catholic who'd found the more 'human' paths of study (brain-music research) after departing from his older path of A.I. research since graduating from Dartmouth-Caltech laurels. We'll never truly know what drove Aldrich Killian from forsaking his own cyborg-A.I. research in preference for this newfound 'mental fascination' with music-brain study and what frightened him (perhaps) from abandoning his earlier consuming passion for deriving the 'blueprint(s)' for original machinations of life-borne design(s).

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on July 17, 2022
Last Updated on July 17, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing