Computer-Chess: Salk Derelict

Computer-Chess: Salk Derelict

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can a human scientist offer an Invasion-IQ Martian the right stalemate-chess ideations for non-colonization dialogue?

"
A sci-fi intelligence-quotient 'epic-drama' about alien contact referencing the inspiring ideations of 'computing philosophy' created by stories about the modern machine Deep Blue (chess-computer). Enjoy, 
----
====

The Salk (Cali) held a special futuristic fashion-show in the summertime to celebrate its new study-initiatives for computing civilization designs/aesthetics representing new era investments in machine-like imaginations.



The cognition-scientist at Salk (Cali), Amlan Satan, happened to be a 'fantastic' chess-aficionado and was designing special advanced libertine forms of chess-play for computerized algorithms derived from Deep-Blue (computer chess) lore, hoping to afford a machine 'competitor' a special 'human' face for gameplay and social dialogue for Facebook-IQ.



Also at Salk, a laser-scientist was developing a nifty new gun that would target-control high-powered argon-laser fire which would potentially be used by NASA-Weyland missions in the future to Mars which may see encounters with a 'hostile' alien intelligence, and this would be a more 'direct' form of chess-symbolic human intelligence preparedness in the 'event' of a contact with a nonhuman intelligence outside Earth!



All this Earthly Salk sciences intrigue drew the eyes of a Machiavellian Martian called Xenomorph which hoped to crossover into Earth-realm and engage the brilliantly-bright Salk-scientist Amlan Satan and create a diplomacy dialogue 'challenge' regarding the use of chess-IQ/gameplay to cast ideations about human social governance sovereignty and debate about the contours of non-Invasion or non-colonization apologetics. This 'alien' wanted to see if Amlan Satan might be able to use chess diagrams to justify a non-confrontational 'policy' between the human race and the Xenomorph insect-dragon nonhuman intelligence.



ALIEN: I can see you've collected a nice 'novel' about innovations in chess-IQ/gameplay, Satan!
AMLAN: Yeah...here at Salk (Cali), we study and understand the contours of human civilization intelligences.
ALIEN: I know/appreciate that you're a chess-IQ aficionado yourself, Satan!
AMLAN: Yeah...here at Salk (Cali), we try to apply 'models' of humanity-thought to uses in social sciences.
ALIEN: I wonder how much you've absorbed about chess-significance and if you think you've the 'right-stuff' to play me!



Well, as it stood on Earth, Amlan and the Xenomorph engaged in multiple Deep-Blue (computer chess) inspired advanced games designed to evaluate/dissect the symbolic impact of 'stalemate'-chess which held its own values for the study of civilization warfare truces and the resolution of 'civil-wars' affecting the outcomes of social grouping ideals.



ALIEN: After about 3 games and a 3-3 draw and a handsome stalemate-IQ between us, we've hyped Deep-Blue chess!
AMLAN: Yeah...and here at Salk (Cali), we're going to celebrate the notion of game-drawn ideations of sociology/IQ.
ALIEN: Well, what do you make of our special stalemate-conditions in this Earth-dialogue/challenge with chess, Satan?
AMLAN: Well...it's apparent we might 'use' this 'trophy' to claim some diplomacy 'rights' between us, eh, Xenomorph?
ALIEN: I suppose I've come to some 'definition' resolution regarding the contract-IQ rationalism drawn from chess-stalemate.
AMLAN: Perhaps you'll remain on Earth as a 'scholar'-isolationist (in the ocean-abyss?) to study further chess-IQ value(s)?
ALIEN: I've 'surely' become 'fascinated' by your drawing(s) of chess-IQ oriented civilization intelligence peace accords.
AMLAN: We always said things like, "Computers and electricity will reinvent the 'manners' of etiquette/idealism!"



So, the accord was set and the Xenomorph-alien from Mars-realms decided to consent to the 'peace' resolution afforded by the handsome stalemate-conditions between Amlan and himself at Salk (Cali) and took up a special diplomatic 'exile-residency' status in the Earth's ocean-abyss and began constructing his own private island-city underwater where he'd continue to study the contours/impact of chess-design/stalemate and the affects of intelligent games on governance architecture. Amlan Satan was simply relieved this underwater-abyss haven for exile/peace for the eerie Xenomorph-alien would extend to profitable/healthy conversations about the utilitarian value of pursuing non-colonization/Invasion policies against a planetary-species (humans!) willing to 'bargain' zones of sovereignty-residency or exile-isolationism (e.g., in the ocean-abyss!) wrought from stalemate-chess democracy!



ALIEN: If that ambitious Salk (Cali) science(s)-man (Amlan Satan!) lost the Deep-Blue chess-stalemate challenge, I'd have engaged in a 'serious' Invasion-colonization policy drawn from 'basic' ideations of competition-triumph based species-control doctorates (ha!).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on July 24, 2022
Last Updated on July 24, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Chess

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing