Gotham's Dragon-Stipend

Gotham's Dragon-Stipend

A Story by Abishai100
"

Can the 'Batmen' outmatch a host of alien 'beings' invading Gotham City with a simplified chess-IQ for 'stalemate' destiny?

"
A comics-adapted sci-fi like city vigilance tale inspired by Batman/Aliens. Enjoy, 
----
====

Gotham City, symbol of Earth-civilization, was riddled with bizarre crimes requiring two super heroes, masked vigilantes known as the Batmen, to deal with this wave of hellfire and ensuring the commissioner/mayor that there'd be special visions of justice/sanity in a time of great darkness!



BATMAN 1: There ain't no 'brand' of evildoer that can match our senses of real action...or dance (ha!).
BATMAN 2: I wonder when we'd get a real challenge rather than the mayhem-artists of deception; we can post on Facebook.



As the 'Batmen' prowled around and subverted the crime-mystique of evildoers in Gotham City with special 'toys' that outshined their dastardly underworld machinery and drug-tracks, the Gotham newspaper labeled the masked vigilantes as modern-day theater-artists of great human imagination!



GOTHAM NEWS: A strange 'alien being' descends on the city at night in rain and stalks a passenger-car before vanishing!



Yes, folks, however, the news-coverage failed to report that the 'alien being' wasn't alone on this Gotham City 'invasion' of real shocking value. No, the alien is accompanied by a 'host' of his/its evil race, and it's/he's accompanied by males/females of real eerie visage and shape, with the women resembling buxom snake-women with tridents for bloody-murder and dark sea-dragon riding underwater nemeses spewing poison into the city reservoir!



XENOMORPHS (Aliens): We're doing so much and in so little time, and we honestly don't think anyone would match this Hell!



BATMAN 1: Did you catch that eerie bizarre dark flyer about the new traveling-visiting 'Evil Circus' in town, brother?
BATMAN 2: I sure as hell did, and I get that eerie feeling they're also 'alien beings' connected to that rain-car sighting.



The 'Batman' were right. The aliens posed as an infiltrating city circus of eerie and sinister proportion, slipping a disfigured lured-in underworld figure named 'Two-Face' (a 'standard' nemesis-enemy of the 'Batmen') a mind-altering drug which induced the human villain to bloody-murder three visitors to this 'alien' circus.



VICKI VAIL: Are you two going to be able to do anything...at all?
BATMEN: Yes, lovely-lady reporter of this now-haunted Gotham City...we'll challenge them to chess!
VICKI VAIL: Intriguing (indeed!); if you achieve something in that, we'd get a real Facebook lift for actual courage, no?



XENOMORPHS (Aliens): We're lifting a shipment of smugglers-vehicle blood-diamonds from Belfast for a 'circus' chess-IQ!



BATMEN: We're so honored you've consented to challenge us in a cyber-chess match, Aliens.
XENOMORPH: You've no proof we're the very-same aliens mentioned in the papers, Batmen; maybe we're just 'jokers' (ha!).
BATMEN: In any case, we guess you'd like to challenge us 'humans' (heroes) with a chess queen-knight maneuver of offense.
XENOMORPH: Indeed we shall...but what's your counter-point, Batmen (hmm)?
BATMEN: Well, aliens, we intend to use a balanced rook-bishop double-line to simply balance the board with stalemate-IQ.
XENOMORPH: That's interesting...sounds almost human...and glassy or dialogic.
BATMEN: If we achieve the proposition-stalemate condition(s), you vow to resign yourself to the ocean-abyss as exiles?
XENOMORPH: Forever (indeed); but you've got to achieve the chess-drawing(s)!
BATMEN: That's as 'simple' as 1-2-3 diamonds.



XENOMORPHS (Aliens): Damn, those two dastardly rascal-human 'vigilantes' (Batmen) achieved the chess-proposition (exile!).



VICKI VAIL: So the aliens are evidently gone (forever), and you two eccentrics claim they're now ocean-exiles with no IQ?
BATMEN: Indeed, lovely-lady of the news; in fact, they're now 'phantoms' of the stalemated ocean/sea/water (Dianetics!).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on July 31, 2022
Last Updated on July 31, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Comics

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Shy-Epic Shy-Epic

A Story by Abishai100