Raiden/Xenomorph

Raiden/Xenomorph

A Story by Abishai100
"

Xenomorph terrorizes Seattle (Space-Needle) and draws-in a mission-seeking Outworld electric-god warrior (Raiden).

"
A fun comics-genre 'Seattle-battle' featuring the divine-electric powered Raiden (Mortal Kombat) and the eerie insect-dragon nemesis (alien) Xenomorph (Alien). Thanks for reading, 
----





====

RAIDEN: I'm the god of lightning and winner of the Mortal Kombat combat-arts tourney in Outworld but need new challenge!
XENOMORPH: I'm crossing into Earth-realm through the 'Stargate'-dimensions portal to terrorize Seattle!

Raiden didn't know of this complementary war-foil Xenomorph, a man-sized insect-dragon alien 'being' with razor-claws, elongated head and tail, and acidic/explosive saliva. The 'alien' (Xenomorph) had engaged in its own planetary civil-wars and terrorized numerous species daring to cross its venomous path across multiple dimensions and now plotted to 'draw-in' some challenger-of-war to defy its Invasion-consciousness on Earth-realm, where it created a terror-schema in Seattle, Washington (United States), vowing to climb up the city-structure known as the Space-Needle using an invisibility-cloaking power-magic and terrorizing travelers inside.

Raiden decided that there may be some unknown danger in Earth-realm and decided cross through the 'Stargate'-dimensions portal and also walked into Earth-realm and wanted to see if there was some unforeseen danger/terror in post-9/11 era Earth-civilization activity or traffic. He simply wanted a 'worthwhile' mission for defense/combat after winning the Outworld combat-championship. Raiden 'smelled' danger in Seattle (United States!) and used his laser-vision to detect the 'dark-presence' of the eerie alien Xenomorph crawling up the Space-Needle and immediately detected this was the 'worthwhile' mission he'd sought after visiting this Blue Planet from faraway Outworld.

RAIDEN: That bizarre 'alien' crawling up the tower invisibly certainly has an anti-chess IQ for anarchy; I shall intervene!
XENOMORPH: Oh, look at that laser-eyed electric combat 'artist' whom me thinks has the 'eye' to challenge/defy me (ha).

RAIDEN: What the hell are you and what're you doing in Seattle (making trouble)?
XENOMORPH: Just waiting for some 'fool' to challenge the likes of me; I've come a long way for this anarchy.

Raiden broke a window in the Space-Needle claiming there was an 'electric-fire' and all the while eyed the Xenomorph alien crawling up the Spade-Needle tower and staring up at him with 'furious' focus/anarchy! He told the insiders to stay back and then approached the edge-ledge and used some electric-static 'noise' powers from his wrists to disorient and blind the crawling 'dark' alien and send him hurling to the ground/street! He then swooped to the site of the crash and carried the alien back through the Stargate-dimensions portal and away from Earth-realm (forever).

RAIDEN: Stay in your own dimension, dark alien, or else you'll simply 'drown' in the Earth-ocean waters of eternal isolation.
XENOMORPH: Me thinks your 'style' is oriented for a special chess-IQ; perhaps we'd draw a 'stalemate' in fight-detention!

====


"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)



{Raiden/Xenomorph}


© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on August 4, 2022
Last Updated on August 4, 2022
Tags: Comics, Video-Games (Fanfiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing