Chicago DreamWar: Asterisk

Chicago DreamWar: Asterisk

A Story by Abishai100
"

An adventure-fable set in Chicago (United States) involving diamonds and aliens and a 'cool' vigilante named Flash-Satan.

"
An adventure fable inspired by the comics-adapted film Flash Gordon. Enjoy, 
----


====

The Windy-City is where the amazing Flash-Satan ('FS') works as part-time detective, part-time vigilante (masked/anonymous). His chief is concerned about the new blood-diamonds shipment coming in from Sierra Leone to be 'fished' and moved by the dangerous crime-gang known as Black Hand.



FLASH-SATAN: The real 'trick' is to infiltrate the street-trust with concocted gears/costumes to 'appear' as a friend of intrigue.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption threatens the world-gem exchange(s) today and makes terrorism woe!



The Black Hang gang was at the pier to move the African gem shipment under veil of darkness, but Flash-Satan showed up claiming he was a 'djinn' hired by the diamond-baron Goldfinger (Holland) and inoculated the guardsman and swapped the $20M diamonds with fakes in his shoes and delivered the report for the Sun to re-present as a night-pier raiding disclosure.



POLICE-CHIEF: This was just awesome, Flash-Satan, and we 'doubt' there'll be more diamonds-aura with crime-gang IQ fixed.



Satan's gal Tandy happens to be a writer/photographer for the Sun and found his 'stunt' declaration to her rather dangerous and frightening, and she'd prefer a 'calm' Facebook comment, but he'll need her extra-credit help very soon as this tale takes a nasty turn towards the extra-terrestrial dominion.



ALIEN: We arrive on Earth through the Stargate portal and expect to nest invisibly in Chicago and create a diamond-net rule.



The general of the Alien invaders is Endymion who masks himself though now disguised-transformed as a humanoid 'prince' moving into a luxury-Chicago apartment. Endymion had posted photos of himself in his mask for Facebook-IQ, claiming he'd never be challenged by any chess-player on Earth (ever).



His mistress-siren of Hell, also an alien of course, is Esmerelda, who's got a thing for dashing young 'James Bond' types who might make-the-grade in chessplay against her demonic beau Endymion. Esmerelda had 'enhanced' Endymion's chess-dare with alluring 'witchcraft' photos of herself with captions like, "The city needs a 'cool' chess-match or stalemate opp with Endymion to help all get over the 'darkness' of blood-diamond oriented traffic-crimes."



FLASH-SATAN: Me thinks this Endymion/Esmerelda 'duet' is somehow extra-human/evil; I'll mingle and enter their night-room.



ENDYMION: You brought your own 'demo' hand-laser gun into my apartment...to showcase to Esmerelda (perhaps)?
FLASH-SATAN: I've chatted with Esmerelda on Facebook and agreed to a chess-stalemate dare with you...and I like her!
ENDYMION: No one likes Esmerelda; but your 'daring' intrigues me, and James Bond tales have an Earth-luster, no?



ENDYMION: Damn; you drew a stalemate-condition with your swift rook-bishop double-line to counter my queen-knight IQ!
FLASH-SATAN: Perhaps I might 'deliver' a bouquet of red-roses (for V-Day) for Esmerelda...I've my own girlfriend, you know?
ENDYMION: You're as diplomatic as you're clever, Flash-Satan, but your micro-stalemate triumph has required reciprocal IQ.
FLASH-SATAN: You could 'retreat' to Switzerland with Esmerelda and permit my continued vigilante-mission in Chicago alone!
ENDYMION: Cool negotiating, Flash-Satan; perhaps this diplomacy-acumen warrants reciprocity-detection (aha!).



With Flash-Satan back in the arms of his beloved Tandy in the Windy-City and Endymion/Esmerelda self-exiled to Switzerland as 'private' investors in the legal diamond-exchange(s), there's hope for humanity using 'cool' chess-IQ to avert stranger dangers that draw out the imagery of flames-of-distance.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on August 17, 2022
Last Updated on August 17, 2022
Tags: Flash Gordon (Fanfiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing