Chess-Train: Euro-Date

Chess-Train: Euro-Date

A Story by Abishai100
"

Amlan Satan ('Storm-Shadow') is the media-captain of a magical 'chess-train' (Europe) capturing the 'securities' of Earth-dreamcatchers.

"
A fable about a media-rich 'chess-train' (Czech-Republic, Europe). Enjoy, 
----
====

The Euro-train had afforded a historically quaint and symbolic journey-experience for chess-players, and the modern adventure in the Czech-Republic created sentimental views on this history, colored by rich and textured images/photos, now shared on Facebook-chess (social media!).



Amlan Satan had been working as a chess-educator/promoter of the piece-position strategy board-game in Europe and hoped to hype the Czech-chess train 'adventure' on a cyber-fanzine (Dartmouth) for modern fans of Facebook-chess (social media!) to embrace as a civilization-security IQ regarding the 'motion(s)' of real democracy (and media).



AMLAN SATAN ('Storm-Shadow'): We're casting the special ideation(s) of education/transit security as 'certainly' fashion(s)!



Well, as it stood, this 'cyber'-hyping (Storm-Shadow) for the Czech-train 'adventure' did indeed promote Euro-fanzine ideations of what made the strategy board-game appealing for people of all ages, relevant for modern social-media networks/chat(s) and offered views on the richness of human securities on our challenging Blue Planet, something even a 'Martian' would claim, "This re-presents a species-IQ for control(s) of democracy."



AMLAN SATAN ('Storm-Shadow'): The zesty/colored food on our chess-train 'adventure' highlights what makes transit security.



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption today threatens the world-gem exchange(s) and makes terrorism woe!



The human-intrigue IQ surrounding the 'securities' of traffic/commerce and media created new challenges on Planet Earth, regarding smugglers-vehicles and gem-piracy, which made Amlan Satan's Czech-chess train 'adventure' hype (social media!) a thing of great metaphysics diagrams, and after he met his future-wife on this media-train adventure in Europe, he began to write in his diary, "I feel a sort of Catholic-stalemate in all this 'human-magic' on Earth regarding the contours of secured psyche" and was shocked like crazy when he witnessed what he thought was the 'visage' or 'specter' of a real ghost-train while on a stop-over in the Czech-chess train journey in the Alps. This would become a European dark mystery...and reflective legend-lore for all lovers of chess/social-media.



AMLAN SATAN ('Storm-Shadow'): What's making the 'chess-train' real magic/superstition is the 'IQ' of challenging democracy.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on September 10, 2022
Last Updated on September 10, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Chess

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing