Martian-Warrior

Martian-Warrior

A Story by Abishai100
"

The Satan-bros of the Windy-City are visited by an alien while courting a 'carrom-play' oriented drive.

"
A vignette about competition-imagination intimating deeper mysteries about consciousness-detention(s), inspired by The Game (David Fincher). Thanks for reading, 
----
====

Amlan and Ajay Satan were as different as twins could be. Algerian-American citizens of Chicago (United States), one a race-car driver and the other a conservative if witty dentist. However, they both shared a love of carrom-play, which would bring them surprising 'secret' celebrity on Earth. Follow along. Now, carrom is simply a finger-strike wooden board-billiards game involving using a striker-sliding game-piece to knock in smaller circular sliding game-pieces into a wooden board with netted-pockets. Amlan/Ajay were both excellent at carrom-play and opened a carrom-club in the city for Sunday evening gatherings which were commented on in social-media.



AMLAN: As an Algerian-Catholic, we like hyping the ideation(s) that carrom-play is not linked to gambling or drugs in Chicago.
AJAY: Our Carrom-Club is quite popular/iconic now in the Windy-City, and we'd use such imagination to promote democracy!



Well, if it's social attention/light(s) they yearned, it's precisely what they got in Chicago. For, unknown to these 'Carrom-Brothers' of the Windy-City on Earth, a Martian named Endymion had landed and now sought to engage the Satans in a dialogue-discourse of what made their carrom-club so distinctly special...or human.



AMLAN/AJAY: You profess to claim that our carrom-play/activity is simply some ideation of 'species-IQ' for serious thought?
ENDYMION: Excellence; for this style of coordinated angle-shot consciousness (for competition-IQ) invokes ideas for war!



Amlan and Ajay were impressed/intrigued by Endymion's 'extra-terrestrial' anthropological ideation that their carrom-play/club in the challenging Windy-City cast 'higher-light(s)' about the discourse/diagrams of representative competition-consciousness (analogous for war-study!) were valued for serious work(s) for human-species fate/destiny. Perhaps this eccentric and eerie Martian hoped/sought to use Amlan and Ajay's carrom-IQ/activity/club to cast worldwide ideas about the applications of 'the beauty of war' and hence frightened the two brothers who otherwise considered their play/activity simply an extension of the 'holograms' of magic!



AMLAN/AJAY: We get this 'magic' feeling that your analogy of carrom with capitalism/war is somehow fated to be dark.
ENDYMION: Well...I'd like to think what I've offered you gents of Chicago is a diagram/method for 'imaginary' darkness.



What the Satan-brothers recognized/discovered was the inherent applications of competition-diagrams/arrays for the evaluations of species-intelligence or the 'veil' of deeper intelligence, of 'holographic' fantasies about life's vitality giving way to more 'serious' thoughts about complex bias/warfare. They wondered if this entire 'dialogue' was somehow a 'hologram' itself of some kind of universal message...of transparency! Endymion seemed quite satisfied, ironically.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on September 13, 2022
Last Updated on September 13, 2022
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing